~Tease~

Beyoncé and Onika got closer after Bey's first aware encounter with Onika's little side, although Onika couldn't have been anymore embarrassed the day after, Beyoncé didn't make it awkward and treated her like she would any other day.

And even though Beyoncé would probably never in this life admit it, she did actually enjoy babying Onika.

She had her moments of absolute cuteness and then there were times she just wanted to rip her head off.

They didn't establish any relationship between themselves, it was better that way for Beyoncé. She didn't know if she was completely ready for that type of commitment yet but she was also not in any way prepared for any type of rejection that might have followed either.

Not only that but she was not completely sure if she was doing the whole caregiver thing right, this was her first time and she sure as hell didn't want to make a mistake.

She wasn't used to taking care of anyone besides herself ... and her younger sister even though that was quite awhile ago.

Whereas Onika wanted Beyoncé to be her mommy so bad but she was way too shy to ask her.

She also didn't want to scare Beyoncé away or make things awkward between them.

It was okay the way it was now, although she wanted more this was just gonna have to do for now.

And before you know it three weeks had passed and Onika's parents were gonna be coming back.

It would be a HUGE lie if I say Onika missed them, she liked it when it was just her and Beyoncé in the house- with the exception of the few maids that lingered around.

She could freely be herself around Beyoncé but now that her parents were coming back she was gonna go back to that shell of a person she usually was.

Not gonna lie Beyoncé didn't want them coming back either, she could tell Onika wasn't happy about it.

She'd gotten way more irritable than she usually was, "You okay?" She asked as she combed through Onika's hair.

The shorter woman had basically forced her to do it, so that's what she was doing now.

"I'm fine." Onika mumbles scrolling through her Instagram, occasionally coming across pictures of Kenneth which made her even more upset.

Beyoncé decided to just keep quiet seeing that Onika didn't look like she wanted to talk at the moment.

Onika's parents came back later that evening, Onika greeting them with the least amount of enthusiasm a person could manage.

Beyoncé had left the house already since it was already almost nine and she actually didn't want to be in the house when her employers returned back from their one month trip.

"Hello mother, father."

Robert just raises his brow at Onika's monotone greeting, he already wasn't in a good mood after his flight, the woman besides him was already pissing him off, so Onika's greeting was honestly the least of his problems.

He just walked past her to his room.

Onika looked at her mother who looked like she'd been crying but she too just walked past her making her shrug.

"I for I don't care.."

She took herself a little midnight snack going up to her room to binge watch movies and block Kenneth everywhere.

His bitch ass had the audacity to try slide into her dms after everything he'd done to her.. what a joke.

With everything going on in her life and mind, she only managed to fall asleep around 1am in the morning.