~A day~

Today was a weird day.

I was ignoring Onika like I rightfully should, but I could literally feel her staring holes at my face almost all day leaving me feeling a type of way.

We were currently in the movie room since apparently Onika really wanted to watch the new XO kitty series and didn't want to watch it on her own.

Honestly I didn't want to watch it with her but I had no choice, I mean I am being paid to hang out with her and keep her out of trouble.. which don't tell anyone I said this.. is a really stupid job in my opinion but I'm being paid to do it so it's whatever.

I sat at the chair furthest from hers, but I could literally see the pout on her face from my peripheral vision, she didn't say anything but moved seats to the one right besides me.

I sighed out but didn't say anything as she tuned into Netflix.

Now let me tell y'all something, this has got to be my favorite room in the whole house which was like three stories. Onika's being on the second floor. There was a gym, indoor swimming pool, a gaming room, an indoor garden and other shit but this right here was it for me.

The TV screen was like the one's you'd see only in cinemas and the audio quality would make you think you were actually in the show with them, there was a popcorn stand and a huge as table filled with candy and drinks at the back like..

And none of them are ever even in this room!

Halfway through the second episode and I was already annoyed cause personally speaking I wouldn't travel halfway across the world for some guy and worst of all to a non English speaking country.

However Onika seemed very engrossed in it.., remind me why I'm even here again?

I wanted to leave so bad but then I remembered I wasn't on speaking terms with Onika.

Maybe if I sleep she wouldn't notice.

Onika

I heard light snores in my ear making me to look over seeing Beyoncé was already fast asleep.

I planned this movie thing so we'd actually talk or something, you know she's interested in the movie she makes a backhanded comment about the character and I reply and then we start talking but as usual my plan failed.

I wouldn't lie and say her silent treatment isn't affecting me because it sure as hell is.

I didn't mean to be rude the other day, I was just conflicted. I don't want her to  get into trouble with my dad because of my own selfish actions.

I don't know how to say this but my dad is

abusive.

My mom knows about it but obviously she won't do or say anything about it.

She's cheating on him which is as obvious as obvious could be but she won't ever leave him, the money and power was just too good to let go.

My brothers left as soon as they got the chance to and now I'm the only one stuck here.

I'm already done with highschool but chose to take a gap year to rest before I would finally move up to college, and I will go to the one furthest away from here.

"Wake up bey!" I tapped her cheek repeatedly after about thirty minutes of just watching her sleep.. don't judge me she's pretty while asleep.

I know I got a crush on this lady, but will I ever admit it? No. Why? Because she more than definitely wouldn't want me.

I know she already thinks I'm weird with my little 'quirks' and then again I'm just a child in her eyes.

I'm grown.

"Stop fucking poking me!" She mumbled out swatting my hands away from her face, why she always gotta be so unnecessarily mean?

I took my hand away from her face, just observing her rub the sleep out her eyes, "S-stop staring.. weirdo." I only giggle at that, I know she doesn't mean it... right?

Maybe I should stop staring? I am being weird.

"Umm.. l-let's go out today?" I wanna go to the cafe downtown if she's down but if she ain't then I'm not going.

"Where?"

"Some cafe."

"Sure."

'Yes!' I couldn't help the wide smile on my face as I pull her up with me much to her annoyance.

The car ride was mostly silent except my occasional humming and the tapping of her finger nails against the glass.

It's still mid March so the weather's okay, not too cold—at least to me— and not too warm either.

We arrive at the cafe—Cocoa bean— shortly after and we walked inside greeted by the smell of coffee and pastries.

Lucky no one would notice me, I mean my dad has always kept me out the spotlight so people don't really know me— well, except for the few scandals I've so managed to find myself in.

I mean being the owner of multiple hotels and restaurants in and out of the country and especially with how influential he is, the whole drug scandal I managed to find myself in last year had died down not too long after it had surfaced.

Although I was punished severely for that, but it's okay. It's not like I was actually using drugs, I was framed by my then ex boyfriend Meek.

I don't know why he did it but it's okay, I mean he did get what was coming to him as well, way worse than what my dad did to me...

"Bey!" We were both silently eating our orders when we heard a voice call out to Beyoncé, she looked up sending a wide smile the woman's way.

I eyed her as she walked up to our table placing a soft kiss to Beyoncé's cheek..

Now who the fu—?

"Hi." The woman smiled in my direction but I didn't even reply, I'm just gonna act like I didn't see nothing I didn't hear nothing.

I saw Beyoncé give me a look of disapproval.. whatever.

"Megan this is Onika, Onika, Megan." She introduced.

They conversed for awhile before 'Megan' finally dismisses herself.

"What's wrong with you?" Beyoncé asks as soon as she leaves our table.

"What's wrong with me?"

"Why were you being rude just now?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Truly I don't. I just didn't want to talk, what's the big deal.

"You know what I'm sick and tired of all this. Let's just go." She had already gotten up so I just followed behind her like a lost puppy.

Why am I always pissing her off?

__

First time, Onika's pov. How're y'all feeling about it?

Thoughts?

Beyoncé?

Onika?

Their relationship?

Vote, comment, share = update+♡