~Kiss~

Beyoncé couldn't help but get a little underlying nervous feeling as she hung out with her friends that evening.

The way Onika pouted and didn't want to let her go till the very last second was all she could think about all evening.

"Someone sitting here?" She looked to the left side of her to see some random lady take a sit not even waiting for a reply.

All her other friends were either drinking or dancing while she just sat at this bar humming quietly to herself.

Before the woman could even start up conversation, Beyoncé was already up and out of there.. a little rude? But who cares really.

She told Kelly to tell the rest that she was leaving early due to her not feeling all to good.

It hadn't even been two hours and she was already taking a cab back to the Maraj estate.

By the time she got back, it was already well into the night maybe 10ish or something, she wouldn't know since her phone had died sometime into the car ride.

She went straight to the guest house to take of her outside clothes and change into her nighties then she plugged her phone in before deciding that she'd go and check on Onika before finally retiring for the night.

She couldn't go to sleep without checking first if the girl hadn't gotten up to anything while she was gone.

She went into her room but there was no sign of Onika, the living room, the kitchen, the dining and still no Onika.. now her heart was beating sporadically in her chest.

Mr Maraj would kill her—and Onika— if she found out she had snuck out. she couldn't have been kidnapped due to the tight security manning the gate, but you can never be too sure.

After spending almost a good ten other minutes checking through the first and second floors she finally reached the top floor where she found Onika in the dance studio doing God knows what on her phone.

"Why are you here?"

Startled Onika nearly fell backwards, "Oh you're back." She spoke dryly going back to shooting her tiktoks.

Beyoncé who didn't seem to notice her tone of voice asked, "Isn't it a little too late to be tiktoking?"

"It's never too late to make tiktoks now leave me alone."

Beyoncé only shrugged, she was beginning to get used to Onika's off character behavior and mood swings, the last time she saw her she didn't want to let her go, now she didn't even want to see her... okay.

Beyoncé turned on her heels to leave but as she expected Onika came running up to her, hugging her from behind.. something she'd recently picked up.

"Don't go. I was just playing with you bey."

She definitely wasn't but Beyoncé wasn't gonna say that, so she just went to sit at a corner while watching Onika do her thing.

It was like suddenly a flip switched in Onika's mind when she said..

"Let's make a tiktok together!"

"Yeah no."

"Come on bey, it's a private account only my friends are gonna see it."

"The more reason why I'm not doing that."

Onika just pouted but Beyoncé wasn't gonna give in, cute look or not. "Come on, let's get you to bed. It's late anyways."

While they walked out Onika tapped Beyoncé's shoulder, "hmm?"

"Can we have that sleep over today?"

Beyoncé was just about ready to say 'no' when Onika spoke up again, "It's just me in this house Bey, it gets scary sometimes."

She knew exactly what she was doing, ain't shit scary about the house—although little Nika would disagree— all she had to do was lock her door and read some Wattpad till she finally fell asleep.

Beyoncé contemplated for awhile before finally nodding her head although hesitantly cause for all she knows there could be security cameras watching her every move in this house and she wouldn't even know.

She sure as hell doesn't want to be accused of what she doesn't know shit about.

As soon as they'd gotten into the room, Onika immediately went into her ensuite bathroom to change out of her sweaty day clothes leaving Beyoncé to take a seat on the couch like she usually did.

She just used this time to really admire the room. On the wall above Onika's bed was a bunch of childhood pictures. There was a wall full of butterfly stickers and the room had pink colored led lights all round although Onika barely ever switched them on unless she wanted to watch a movie or something.

Onika came out the bathroom a few minutes later in just a towel, Beyoncé looked the other way a light blush on her face.

This was the second time she was seeing Onika in just a towel but it still didn't alter her reaction anyways.

"You acting like we not both girls." Onika chuckled walking into the walk-in closet.

Beyoncé just shrugged.. things were different with Onika.

"Why do you always do that?"

Beyoncé turned to Onika who had just walked out the closet in a big t-shirt and pyjama pants.

"Do what?"

"Sit on the couch whenever you come in here like, we're way past that."

"I don't wanna cross boundaries Onika." Beyoncé emphasizes on the boundaries although Onika didn't seem to get that.

"Stop playing, you're not crossing anything now come let's go to bed." She pulls Beyoncé up towards the bed but as she expected the taller woman leaves more than enough space between them.

"What's wrong with you? Come closer." Onika pulls her towards her body much to Beyoncé's protests.

But the shorter woman wasn't listening to all that, "Hold me bey."

Beyoncé slowly and hesitantly wrapped her arms around Onika's waist sighing at the warmth from her body, since the room was cold as hell from the air conditioning.

"See was it that bad?" Onika smiles cheekily looking up at Beyoncé who was smiling softly.

"N-no.."

Beyoncé was starting to feel a little weird at Onika just staring at her and before you know it the shorter woman placed a soft kiss on her lips leaving her stunned.

"On—"

"Go to sleep, Bey." Onika closed her eyes tightly with a smile still on her face as she held on to Beyoncé and Beyoncé doing the same to her.

They were slowly beginning to cross unknown territory...

__

👀

Thoughts?

Beyoncé?

Onika?

The chapter?

Their relationship?

Vote+ Comment = Update+♡