~Babygirl~

Beyoncé walked into Kelly's house without knocking, I mean they were so close she didn't really need to.

They've known each other for a little over ten years now, meeting sometime in grade school, Kelly was the new girl and Beyoncé was that one awkward kid that didn't have any friend besides herself, Beyoncé always wondered why Kelly had even bothered to talk to her out of all the other multiples of students in the class but anytime Beyoncé asked Kelly would just shrug and say it was meant to be..  she's weird like that.

"Kelz!" Beyoncé called out walking into the kitchen where she was stirring a cup of something.

Kelly jumps back clutching her chest in shock which brings a little victorious smile to Beyoncé's face.

She was always doing that shit to her, now she knows how it feels like.

"Beyoncé what the hell?! You can't knock?" She rolls her eyes "What if I was cooking naked or something?!"

"It ain't nothing I haven't seen before." Beyoncé shrugs going to pick a sausage from the plate on the table earning a side eye from her best friend.

"You know better than to be touching my food." Kelly says walking over to take a seat on the island besides Beyoncé who had sat there chewing on the sausage in her mouth... she had forgotten to eat breakfast before coming here.

"What you doing over here anyways?" Kelly questions starting to eat her breakfast.

It takes awhile for Beyoncé to answer as she stares quietly at her Kelly's engagement ring.. what did I really come here to talk about? Onika? My slowly developing feelings for the annoying ass girl? My life right now? She doesn't even know. She had so much to talk about yet nothing really wanted to come out.

So she just shrugs looking out the kitchen window at the birds flying freely in the sky whilst playing with the rings on her finger and as expected she feels Kelly staring at the side of her face.

"You in love or sumn?"

She shrugs again, "I d-don't know."

"It's the Onika girl isn't it?"

"Stop Kelly.." She didn't even know why she was telling her to stop, maybe because she was always right..

"Stop what? Being correct?"

Beyoncé groans putting her face in her hands, "I shouldn't like her!"

"And why shouldn't you?" Kelly asks putting a piece of toast in her mouth which she chews on silently..

"Many reasons.." There's like a million reasons why she just couldn't be with her.. maybe it's the reasons or it was just her restricting herself but whatever it was it shouldn't even be there in the first place.

The feelings she was beginning to get might just be one sided anyways.

"Start listing. I got time.." Kelly got off the island with her now empty plate going over to the sink to wash it while still listening to whatever stupid thing Beyoncé was about to say.

"For one her father would murder me if ever he found out. She's not in my social class. People would start talking. I don't know if she's gay or she's just like that with everyone. I don't know if she likes me in that way. She seems high maintenance and I don't got the money for high maintainance...."

"Okay I'm gonna stop you right there." Kelly puts away the plate staring at her with this undescribable facial expression. "Just because she's rich doesn't mean she wants someone on her social level. Has she ever bragged about how much she has before?"