~Why is he here?!~

The next day Onika had woken up with a severe headache, she definitely shouldn't have cried herself to sleep.

Slowly getting up from the bed she sluggishly makes her way to the bathroom to get dressed and ready for the day.

Meanwhile Beyoncé was already downstairs getting ready to go check on Onika since she hadn't asked how the dinner went the night before.

She grabs Onika's already prepared breakfast letting the chef's know that she'd be taking it upstairs.

Walking down the hallway she stops at Onika's room door and knocks on it a few times but when she doesn't get a reply she just pushes it open.

She heard the shower running meaning Onika was probably in there so she drops the food on the bed deciding to wait for her till she got out the shower.

Onika comes out after almost ten minutes letting out a little surprised squeal at seeing Beyoncé on her bed.

"Oh hi." Beyoncé smiles at this point already getting used to seeing Onika in just a robe or towel.

"Hey.." Onika smiles going into the walk in closet to change into an appropriate outfit which was just a plain t-shirt and sweats, she wasn't planning on leaving the house till about 5 when she'd be going over Lauren's for a sleepover that they'd made plans for almost a week ago.

She came back out to Beyoncé who had already gotten herself comfortable scrolling through her phone.

"Foods for me?"

"Yeah.."

"Thanks."

Then they were in silence for a good while, Onika just nibbling on her breakfast quietly lost in thought, for some reason she felt like she was cheating Beyoncé even though she didn't like Kenneth and didn't agree to being courted by him, she still felt she needed to let Beyoncé know.

She was brought out of her thoughts by Beyoncé, "How was the dinner last night?" Beyoncé put away her phone giving Onika all her attention.

She'd noticed Onika's vibe was a bit off this morning, usually she'd be all over her cheesing and kissing her at every giving opportunity but now she barely even let out a smile at Beyoncé bringing her breakfast.

"It was hmm.." Onika shrugs a little thinking of how she was gonna tell Beyoncé about the whole Kenneth courting her thing.

"What you mean by 'hmm'?"

"You know Kenneth? I told you about him."

Beyoncé scrunches her face up at the name, she hadn't ever met him before but with the story Onika told her about him she wasn't sure she ever wanted to see him.

"Well the dinner was about h-him, well us... to date and stuff." Onika says slowly, scared of her reaction.

They weren't dating nor had they established their relationship yet but in this moment it sure did feel like they were.

Beyoncé just silently nods, she couldn't be mad she and Onika weren't together. Yes, it did make her upset that Robert would want Onika dating 'Kenneth' but it wasn't her choice to make, if Onika was okay dating Kenneth then it was fine she'd just have to get over it.

"A-and you're okay with this?"

"No!" Onika says more vehemently than Beyoncé would've expected making her jerk back a little at her raising her voice"I-I mean no of course I'm not okay with this, I don't like Kenneth."

"Good."

Beyoncé left it at that no further thing said, taking Onika's enpty plate with her as she went downstairs to drop it.