~Mall~

Beyoncé

I haven't been able to sleep since the kiss that happened about an hour ago, and I know it's been an hour due to the clock on her beside table that read 12:41a.m.

I sighed slowly unwrapping myself from Onika's tight embrace, I definitely won't get any sleep staying like this. She groaned a little reaching her arm out on the bed probably from the lack of warmth since I had gotten out the bed.

I put a pillow in the spot where I was, hoping she'd not notice and thankfully it worked and she just went back to sleep.

I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water and just reflect on my life, I don't know what Onika's trying to do but I'm not feeling it..

Why would she kiss me? Me?!

For one we're not on the same standards. Two, she has a boyfriend— Rihmeel— or whatever the hell his name is. And three I don't even know this just seems all too fake.

It's probably some stupid dare she made with her lil friends and I don't wanna be any part of it!

After sitting there in my feelings for a good hour or so I finally decided to go back upstairs, walking into the room I'd seen Onika was up and looking at me.

"Where you been?" She called out her voice a little raspy from sleep.

"Nowhere, go back to sleep."

She only nodded her head opening her arms for me.. this girl.

As soon as I got back into the bed she pecked my lips, lying down on top of me. I tried pushing her off but she wouldn't budge, my face was hot and this girl wasn't letting up.

"Stop moving Bey." She smacked her lips in annoyance, making me stop moving.

It took me quite awhile but I had finally fallen asleep sometime later.

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed, I looked around the room and Onika wasn't here.

I got out of the bed going into the empty bathroom to wash my face, by the time I came out Onika was sitting on the bed in nothing but a robe while texting on her phone.

"Oh you're finally up!" She smiles and the image of her kissing me twice in one night came hitting me like a train.

"Uh y-yeah.. I'm gonna head out now." I walked out of her room not even waiting for a reply.

Onika

Did I do something wrong? I don't know.

Maybe kissing her was a bit out of pocket but I thought she didn't mind, she didn't push me away or shout at me or anything.

But maybe she needed time to process? And now she has she realized she didn't like it or  .....me.

But it's okay I'm not gonna dwell on that.. I'll admit I do have a crush on Beyoncé— little Nika agrees too— so I'm not gonna let that stop me from making her like me back.

She doesn't know about my little side though. I wonder how she'll react to it?

What if she finds it weird? or repulsive?.. No.

Beyoncé wouldn't....  hopefully.

I wanna go to the mall today and I want Beyoncé to tag along as well, hopefully she agrees to go with me.

After dressing up in today's outfit I went downstairs to have breakfast and go on Instagram for a bit before I would go see if Beyoncé would want to come with me.