~Snuck out~

After the whole ordeal between I and Onika, things have gotten a little awkward. Not from my part but hers.

She never called me the 'bb' nickname afterwards, if anything I was sure she was avoiding me.

She'd become oddly quiet the last couple of days, even when I'd started doing things to annoy her just to get her to talk, she'd just sigh out and do nothing.

Like when I'd leave her room door wide open when leaving out, she wouldn't even say anything but just go close it herself.

You know when I said I hated her former attitude, well trust me it was much better than the silent treatment.

"W—wha—??" I dragged her into an empty room when I'd seen her walking by, I have questions and she's got to answer them.

"Why have you been ignoring me?"

She didn't say anything but instead opted to look at her shoes instead, I used my thumb to lift her face to look at me.

"I-I haven't been ignoring y-you Beyoncé." She mumbles out.

"Yes you have."

"No I haven't!" She raised her voice startling me a little.

"Then why aren't you talking to me?"

"C-cause I don't want to." She said, then she walked out leaving me standing there and contemplating my life choices.

You know what? If she wants to act like I don't exist. I might as well do the same!

I don't even know why this shit is bothering me so damn much?!

I wasn't in Onika's room today except the occasional checking up on her. She had two of her friends over which I wasn't so sure I wanted to deal with.

"Beyoncé?" I heard Margaret who was one of the cooks call to me.

"Yeah?"

"Can you please take this up to miss Onika? She requested it." Hesitantly I took the tray of snacks from her hands.

Walking up the steps I had finally gotten to the door of Onika's room but I couldn't help but over hear the bit of conversation going on inside the room.

"She's cute and all but like..." That was definitely Onika... Wonder who she's talking about?

"Aww Nicnac got a lil crush." One of her friends who I didn't know the name of said.

"Oh shut up. I wouldn't call it a 'crush', more of a fatal attraction."

You know what I'm tired of listening to this convo.

Wait. Why is it even bothering me so much?! I don't even like the girl!

I knocked on the door, to be greeted by Onika's annoying ass voice, "come in!"

I opened the door to see her resting on the head board in nothing but a crop top and sweats with one of her friends laying in her lap while she stroked her hair and the other one was sitting opposite them.

Why the hell their sitting position is bothering me so much. I still don't know.

I dropped the snacks on the nightstand without as much as a word, but trust I could feel Onika staring holes into the side of my face.

I left the room and closed the door without saying anything, and the chatter started back up again.

_

1 am

Ring..

Ring...

Ring....

I jolted out of sleep by the alarming rate at which my phone was ringing, what the hell?!

I checked the caller ID seeing it was Mrs Carol calling me, at one in the freaking morning?! What did Onika do this time?!

"Yes..?" I couldn't help my groggy sounding voice.

"Sorry to disturb you bey, but can you please help me go get Onika?" Nah that wasn't a question, that was a subtle command.

I so badly wanted to say, "No! I will not be getting your demon child, you can go do that shit yourself!" But then again I don't want to lose my job barely two weeks into it and because I could tell she was already stressed as hell.. I would just do it.

"Okay, Mrs."

"Thank you so much, I'll text you the address and have one of the drivers take you there."

She sent it not even a minute later, and good Lord what was this girl doing more than an hour away from home this late in the night?!

Painfully slow I put on appropriate clothes and took the journey to the front of the house where I saw Onika's personal driver— Maxwell. Who I wasn't all to close with waiting on me.

The car ride was mostly silent with me thinking of every curse word in the book I was gonna use on that girl when I caught sight of her.

Maxwell finally pulled up to a house which had drunken teenagers scattered across the lawn and loud ass music blasting from all corners of the house.

You've got to be kidding me?!

I got out the car crossing over passed out bodies in the driveway before I had finally made it into the main house where there were teenagers gyrating on one another.

Excuse my conservative attitude but I have never been to no teenage party before, when I was her age I spent most of my time at home READING!

You could call me the one popular nerd. Who was only popular because most of my friends were on the basketball team.

But that's besides the point anyways.

I spent almost a whole thirty minutes looking for Onika in this big ass house until I found her kissing up to some dude in the upstairs hallway.

Nah you gotta be kidding me!

___

This is a bit short but how're y'all feeling it?

Thoughts?

Beyoncé?

Onika?

Carol?

Future predictions?

Vote, comment, share +♡