~You?!~

Evening time came faster than Onika wanted it to, and as expected the gown Robert had promised was on her bed before six in the evening.

She didn't want to go anywhere, she just wanted to be with Beyoncé and sleep and be with Beyoncé!

The last time her dad had introduced her to somebody— Meek— it didn't end so well and now he was trying to do it again?! What did this man want from her!

"W-where you going?" Beyoncé asks her as she sits on the bed watching Onika analyse the black dinner gown.

"Out somewhere and don't ask because I don't know either."

Beyoncé just nods at her turning towards the TV as Onika goes to change into the gown and by the time she comes back Beyoncé was already slowly dozing off.

Not wanting to disturb her she silently walks over to her vanity to get her make up done, she puts on something light not wanting to go all out for people she didn't know and an event she didn't even want to attend.

She looked at the time on her nightstand seeing it was now 7:02pm meaning her dad would be at her door any second from now.

Beyoncé slowly sits up seeing Onika putting on her heels.. she looked amazing.

She felt like her heart was doing backflips in her chest.. damn.

"Oh you're awake— how'd I look?" Onika asks doing a little twirl.

"E-Ethereal.." Beyoncé stutters out now really seeing Onika, this was the first time she was ever seeing her all dressed up for something.. she looked stunning.

The dress was hugging her curves in all the right places and the little leg slit was just it... this dress was a definite keep.

Onika cheeses at Bey's response, "Aww thank you." She goes to kiss Beyoncé a few times before her door is knocked on harshly, causing them both to pull apart.

Beyoncé internally groans, she wouldn't have minded them kissing longer.

Onika goes to open the door seeing Robert in a matching tuxedo, the older man looks into the room seeing Beyoncé sitting on Onika's bed causing him to raise his brow but before he can really say anything Onika snaps her fingers in his face, "Let's go?"

He just nods walking away from the door, Onika turning back to pick her purse giving Beyoncé a final kiss, "Bye bey."

"Bye. Have fun and don't do anything stupid." Beyoncé warns causing Onika to roll her eyes.

"Yeah mom."

Onika's nervousness begins to show itself as both she and her father sit quietly in the car, she was tapping her foot out of habit which seemed to piss Robert off because he smacked her leg.

"Cut that shit out."

She didn't even give a reply scooting as further as the space of the car would let her away from him, she hated being alone with this man.

Robert just rolls his eyes at her actions.

They got to the restaurant not too long after, it was a five star sea food restaurant located next to the beach and like you probably didn't guess, yes it was owned by Robert himself.

They went to a secluded booth that was far away from the other tables, there was a man already sitted on the table looking through the menu. He looked important.

But wait.. was this the person her father wanted her to meet? He looked over 50 if not approaching his sixties. What could she possibly need him for?

They walk over to the table where the two men embrace one another exchanging pleasantries, the man then pulled Onika into a very uncomfortable hug.. she just smiled a little to be polite.

They all then sat, onika sitting opposite the two men with space for one extra person.

"Onika this is Mr. Wyatt. And Damien this is my only daughter and last born Onika."

"Pleasure to meet you, you're really beautiful if I do say so myself Onika." Onika just let out a little uncomfortable smile at that, shifting awkwardly in her seat.

"Where's your nephew?" Robert suddenly asks.

"He went to the res— oh see he's coming right now." Mr Wyatt or Damien points behind Onika's head.

Out of curiosity Onika turns around to see the last person she was expecting to see, one that she didn't even want to meet.. at all.

"Oh hey, Onika." The guy cheeses, of course he knew she'd be the one here.

"Kenneth." She mumbles back with way less enthusiasm, like she was being put at gun point to say it.

"Oh you two know each other?" Mr Wyatt asks a little surprised, kids this days they always know everybody.

"Sadly." Onika mumbles under her breath.

"Huh what was that?" Kenneth asks stupidly taking a seat on the one just besides her leaving little to no body space between.

Onika subtly moves her chair away from his. Please remind me why I'm here again..

Throughout the evening they conversed loudly minus Onika, she just quietly sat there, still not knowing the reason she was invited here.

Kenneth kept trying to touch her hands under the table but she shut that down immediately digging her recently done nails into his hand sending a fake smile his way, he just winced keeping up that fake smile.

"You know I really think it'd be awesome if Kenneth got to court your daughter, you know my nephew is a very delightful young man. He's nice, smart, respectful and just a really perfect person in general." Onika rolls her eyes internally at that, those where all qualities he wasn't.

He wasn't in anyway respectful, he wasn't nice and he just has to be one of the dumbest people she's ever encountered in her life!

She sometimes wandered what exactly she was on when she agreed to date this bum.

Robert just smiles as if what he was saying made any sense, "I was thinking the exact same thing, your nephew would be just perfect for Onika."

He could've at least complimented her or something..

Wait! Did he just say perfect?! For her?! Or was it someone else.

"Wai—" Robert immediately gives her that look shutting down whatever she had to say immediately.

She was not about to ruin this golden opportunity for him, he had a chance to spread his hotels across continents and Onika's reluctance to date whoever the hell this guy was, was NOT what he needed right now.

The rest of the dinner was spent in fake laughter and underlying anger, all she wanted to do right now was go home, take a hot shower and cuddle with Beyoncé any other thing could go to hell!

The dinner ended at about 11:00pm and they finally managed to get home at almost twelve.

Sadly for Onika Beyoncé had already left long before she came back, she curled up into a ball and just spent the rest of her night crying on what she'd considered Beyoncé's side of the bed.

She hated her life and she missed Beyoncé as well....!

___

👀

I see some of y'all were a lil mad at Beyoncé's 'dream' last chapter 😂 but don't worry cause y'all gon' get a lil sumn soon 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩🙋🏾‍♀️

Anyways...

Thoughts?

Beyoncé?

Onika?

The chapter?

Future predictions?

Anywho that's all the questions, vote, comment, share = update+♡