~Snuck out II~

Nah you gotta be kidding me!

I literally ran up to them pushing the guy off her, her parents would literally kill her— and me! If this ended up on the blogs somewhere!

The man—and yes I mean man, this dude doesn't look anything like her age.. or mine— looked at me up and down smirking.

"You could've just said you wanted to join, no need to be so impatient~." He slurred out.

"Nah I'mma pass, this my girlfriend you tryna kiss on and I ain't feeling all that." I only said this so he'd walk away.

"You ain't tell me you was a dyke, bitch!" He directed this statement at Onika which pissed me all the way off and before you know it I was raining blows on this pussy ass bitch.

He passed out not too long after not even trying to fight back, probably from all the mixed up shit in his system.

"T-that was h-hot..." I was brought out of my panting state to look at a drunken Onika trying to use the wall to support her weight, she was staring at me with her pretty ass eyes but fuck that shit bro. She ruined my sleep this night and I was having a good ass dream plus we aren't even on speaking terms.

"Shut the fuck up, let's go!" I dragged her little ass out that party and into the car, hopefully no one had taken pictures and or videos of whatever stupid shit she might've done in that party.

"M-maxwell put... put up the p-partition, please." She slurred out once I'd flung her ass into the car.

The obviously tired driver does as she says as I settle into the backseat leaving more than enough distance between the two of us.

The drive home begins and I close my eyes knowing fully well Onika was staring at me.  "BB.. Hmm.. I'm s-sorry."

I didn't answer her and I wasn't gonna talk to her till she was sober, drunk Onika was making me feel weird.

"W-why're you soooo farr away bey? I say I was sorry." Now she was starting with that annoying ass baby voice of hers thinking it was gonna change shit.

I felt her scooting over, making me scoot away although there wasn't even much space to scoot into anymore.

She was now skin to skin with me.

I opened my eyes just to see her looking up at me as she reached her hand to play with the chain on my neck..

Mmm mmm this is unknown territory I don't want to cross! I had to cross my legs together because it was a damn waterfall down there.

"Move." I pushed her hands away from my chain causing her to pout.

Oh no she's about to start crying! Staying with her over this past couple of weeks I noticed she would do that anytime she was about to cry.. key whenever she didn't get what she wanted.

And like I said she was crying silent tears now, turning over to smack my arm... Did she just?

"BB mean for no reason I already say I sorry!"

Mean for no reason?! You know what I'm just gonna let it slide I do not need this extra drama right now.

"Okay come over here, stop crying!" I say opening my arms.

She didn't even waste anytime climbing into my lap, the tears magically disappearing.

She played silently with my chain, with her thumb in her mouth which left me a little confused.

It's like she has this two completely different personalities. There's bitchy Onika and then there's baby Onika. It's confusing if anything.

But then again I don't wanna bring it up in order not to make things awkward between us or to have her cuss me out.

We arrived home awhile later and I literally had to carry Onika inside since she was unwilling to detach from my body.

I knocked on the front door just to have it answered by Robert— Onika's father. Now I've never really spoken to the man before cause one he's freakishly intimidating, two he's barely ever around and three I don't have cause to talk to him.

He looked at me, then at Onika who was hiding her face in my neck with an unreadable expression, he then held the door wider for me to pass through.

I walked to Onika's room dropping her lightly on her bed while taking of her heels. How the hell did she manage to sneak out of this house in heels? And through the window at that?

"He's gonna k-kill me..." I heard her mumble as I pulled off her heels.

Who is she talking about?

"Who's gonna kill you?"

"He's gonna w-whip me bey." She whimpered now leaving me a little confused, yeah it's probably the alcohol in her system.

"I don't know what you're talking about but I'm goi—"

"No!" She sat up immediately holding my hand "D-don't go!"

"Onika I can't stay." I tried to detach her hand from mine but she wouldn't let go.

"Stay p-please." Her eyes were brimming with tears now, she looks almost sober.

But then again.. I could lose my job!

What would her mom... or dad think if they walked in here in the morning and see me sleeping in the same bed with their daughter?!

"Okay fine, but I'll sleep on the couch."

She nodded at that although a bit hesitantly.

After a good few minutes she had finally managed to fall asleep, me doing the same a little while later.

I woke up sometime later to the opening of the door but I didn't move a muscle.

I was sleeping facing the door so I could make out the figure to be a man.

Her father?

He walked over to the side of the bed with something in his hand but I couldn't make out what it was..

After awhile of just peering down at her he seemed to had finally noticed my 'sleeping' form on the couch.

I shut my eyes trying to look like I was still asleep, although my heart was beating a million beats per second.

"Hmm.. the nanny." I heard the mans voice mutter as he walked closer to the couch I was on.

He touched my cheek for a second before finally walking out the room, leaving me to open my eyes.

I was scared. confused and most of all worried!

What the fuck is going on in this house???!

_

Thoughts?

Beyoncé?

Onika?

Robert?

Future predictions?

Vote+ comment+ share +♡= update ★