~We In Houston~

Onika's father had let them use his private jet to fly out to Houston since he didn't want Onika having to use the same plane as "the commoners" as he would put it.

"Damn..!" Beyoncé was in awe going to look everywhere, she hadn't been in a private jet ever, it looked so expensive and luxurious.

Onika just went over to the room she usually stayed in whenever she was travelling out the country with her family for vacations or what not.

"This is really beautiful!" Beyoncé excitedly says walking into the room with Onika to put down her stuff.

There was just one bed in the room but obviously they were gonna share it.

"It's whatever." Onika shrugs "But you know what will actually be beautiful? Houston. I've never been before and we're gonna be exploring the state together." Onika smiles coming over to Beyoncé.

"Yes we will." The taller woman smiles leaning down to peck Onika's lips twice.

After a pretty long flight they had finally arrived in Houston, Beyoncé holding on tightly to Onika not wanting her to wander off somewhere.

They left the airport successfully and waited to spot Beyoncé's uncle Johnny, and not even five minutes later Beyoncé had seen him alongside her sister looking around for them.

"There. They're over there!" Beyoncé says to Onika speed walking over to them with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey." Both of them turn to look at her with huge smiles on their faces, Solange running to embrace her older sister in a long bear hug.

"Okay okay stop the hugs. Give me some too." Uncle Johnny says to which the girls pull apart Beyoncé hugging him as well.

"I missed y'all so much like.."

"If you did then you would've called more often." Solange rolls her eyes snatching one of Beyoncé's luggage bags from her hands.

"And you must be Onika?" Johnny asks the quiet girl just standing behind Beyoncé with a shy smile on her face.

He'd heard about her a lot but didn't really come around enough to actually meet her formally.

"Y-yeah." Onika stutters out shyly making Beyoncé squeeze her hand a little in some sort comfort.

Solange smiles at that, "Hi I'm Solange. This giraffe's sister. I think we're the same age?"

Onika chuckles a little nodding.

After all the formalities, they had finally gotten into the car on their way to Uncle Johnny's house which was almost an hour ride away from the airport.

Solange and Uncle Johnny sat up front with Onika and Beyoncé in the backseat.

They spent the entire car ride getting to know each other, with Uncle Johnny embarrassing Beyoncé by telling Onika all of Beyoncé's childhood experiences when she would come visiting his house in the summer.

Beyoncé pointed Onika to some of the buildings she'd visited in her childhood.

"Let me show you to the room you'll be staying." Uncle Johnny said once they'd finally arrived.

"Don't worry she'll be staying with me." Beyoncé turns that down grabbing a hold of Onika's hands leading her to her childhood bedroom Uncle Johnny had set up for her when she'd come visiting in the summers before Uncle Johnny could begin asking questions.

"I never thought of the day you'd be all quiet and shy like this." Beyoncé chuckles leading Onika up to her room.

"Oh hush, your family just makes me a little nervous is all. We haven't even dated up to a week and I'm already meeting your family."