XXV

3 years later

Iris

" IRIS WHERE ARE YOU " I heard Selene calling me from her room. She's grown so old now. I would've never thought she would turn 8. I left my house with a huge poofy dress and a tiara. This was going to be good. There was lots of scurrying around the castle for the preparations. If you haven't guessed already, today is my birthday. I have officially turnt 18. It was a long process, including a lot of situations and many arguments. But we got there. Elias had gone somewhere else in the castle before I had woken up so In all honesty, I couldn't keep track of the 19 year old.

Selene stuck her hand with painted nails out and I happily Stepped on, we made our way to my brothers and Alexis' room. That's when Selene yelled.

" ALEXIS, OLDER BROTHER ZACHARY, ITS TIME FOR ALEXIS BIRTHDAY PARTY" both of them walked out at the same time. Zachary had also grown to the age of 20 and Alexis was older than me so she was obviously 18 already. Their wedding rings glinted in the distance while they made their way over to us. Zachary got super excited and left his wife to come over and hug me.

" happy birthday irisia " I hugged him back and Alexis scooped up her husband while walking beside us to the downstairs. We heard laughing coming from the dining room, when we entered, the king and queen were there laughing. They caught sight of me and bowed down while reaching for me. I stepped on the queens crisp white glove and curtsied. They wished me happy birthday and returned me to Alexis.

Amaris flew over and licked my face a few times. Wait where is he. I can't be alone of my 18th birthday. I got on amaris' back and left the room to go find him. Where is he.

I searched all of the rooms first. In the king and queens room, there were only maps and ink pots scattered around. I landed on their bed and walked on it for a minute. I lay down and really thought about how far I had come.

I was basically always thinking about him at this point. I began to sit up and rode on amaris' back to Alexis room. At first it looked like any room, but when you look closer, you could see scattered papers, a bed, a prince castle that hadn't been used in ages as they sleep in the same bed now. It was basically useless at that point but I had a theory of why they're keeping it around. After all, kids loving playing with dollhouses.

I couldn't find him in Alexis' room either, it was so messy now I could even see the floor. Me and the girls still have tea parties every week anyways so we're always in there. Sometimes Alexis sneaks my brother in to listen to the gossip while me and him sit next to eachother. No way he would be in here, and if he was. There was no guarantee of escape. We flew over to the court with the glass paintings, ever since me and my brother became recognised as the royal courts' members, they added us to our lovers. I was Next to Elias in yellow, and Zachary was in green.

Better yet he wasn't even in there. I flew out to the rose garden with the tree, I couldn't see him. That was until I heard a faint rustling coming from the trees. I guided amaris towards the sound and when I got close enough, it stopped. I assumed it was a squirrel so I wasn't expecting a huge hand to grab me off amaris' back and up into the tree. I shirked at the touch and we were essentially hanging upside down. I turnt around on the hand i was on and saw Elias was upside down in the tree, hanging from his foot with what looks like decorations in his hand. He smiled at me and essentially did a sit up motion to sit in the tree. He lay against the trunk of the tree while sitting on the branch.

He admired my body while beaming at me, the next thing I knew I was pressed up against his lips and he didn't stop. I never wanted it to stop. When he did,
I cuddled his bottom lip and caressed It a few times.

" happy birthday Iris, I'm still making preparations so give me some time ok?"

He climbed down from the tree and set me on amaris who was running around beneath the tree. I flew back to the dining room and we all just had a party. A real one. No sadness could even enter the room. We did everything. We cut a huge cake where I couldn't even finish the small portion of icing and I opened gifts from everyone. Alexis gave me a 'growing chemical' and showed me how it works using my brother. She squirted a drop on him while he was on the floor and he grew to be taller than his wife. He expressed a feeling of shock and he kissed her while holding her hand still watching me. I got a sword from my brother as a gift and when I thanked him he scooped me up and brung me to my face while I hugged his nose. Once he put me down, I saw Alexis had got me many dresses which followed the giant and human fashion. Whereas the queen and king got me a new castle to live in. I was satisfied with my gifts and once the chemical's effects wore off, I hugged my brother. All was well.