XIX

Elias

" So Like a Date then? " she looked back up at me with a puzzled expression through the now fixed doll house window. I have been planning on asking her out for a while so it was a relief to finally ask her.

" yeah, pretty much, would you like to go with me? "

" if you desire so then I will come "

" great be ready in around 2 hours " with that I closed her window and walked off. I DID IT. I ASKED HER OUT. AND SHE SAID YES. I composed myself before I did something stupid and prepared everything I needed to. I arranged for a carriage to pick us up at three, an ice cream parlour would be expecting us, I would take her out dancing, THERES SO MUCH WE COULD DO TODAY. I took deep breaths in and out before I broke the floor and anything else with my energy break out.

I decided to put on a suit that was lilac. It had a nice cut and fit me perfectly. I brushed through the black bush on my head and got it to be at least manageable in case she wanted to sit on it later on in the day. I hopped around the castle and said good morning to some people for once, giving them a mini heart attack. Am I really that scary? I did all of my duties and went around the castle until the time was up and I had to go collect her. I peeked into her doll house to see she wasn't there. I knew she had to be in the castle somewhere so I didn't panic. Yet. I walked over to Selene's room and knocked on the door.

" hey guys have you seen iris, she's supposed to go out with m- " I was cut short when I saw her on the table. Oh my god.

Iris

HE ASKED ME OUT. WHAT. I ACTED LIKE I DIDNT CARE BUT OH MY GOD. I BEGAN TO PANIC AND FREAK OUT. I JUMPED AROUND AND BEGAN TO FIND THINGS I WANTED TO WEAR. wait. What am I supposed to wear. I spent a good 30 minutes going through my dresses and trying to pick one out. I eventually gave up and went to Selene's room. Once I heard giggling coming from within, I directed amaris to the direction of the sound.

When I got a few inches closer, I heard the room go pin drop silent, then some ominous footsteps. then I got grabbed off amaris and taken into darkness. WHY AM I ALWAYS GETTING KIDNAPPED. AND POOR AMARIS PROBABLY DOSENT KNOW WHERE I AM. I felt the fingers around me by squirming and felt the ring Alexis always wears so I knew I was safe. I got lead down this makeshift path and found myself in a pillow fort.

" DID HE ACTUALLY ASK YOU OUT" both of the girls screamed at the same time. When I supplied them with a nod, they went full screaming and jumping around mode. That cupped me and span me around in their hands more times before they stopped.

" let's get you ready then. "

With that, well, I don't know what happened next. At one moment, I was being cleaned, the next my hair was being done, and I can't even name the other things that I had just experienced. I looked down at my pjs one minute, and the next minute, I'm in a lilac gown, it's a ball room one, but it was wispy and had pieces that dragged behind me like a cape would. I found my hair was decorated with lavender pins and my body gave off lavender as its main smell. I had to admit I looked pretty for once. I hopped on the table with a mirror, and span around a couple of times, playing with my dress. I was halfway through a twirl when I heard.

" hey guys have you seen iris, she's supposed to go out with m- "

We locked eyes and I saw his ones were instantly filled with wonder and his iris expanded when he saw me. His expression went soft and he walked over to me. He presented a gloved hand next to the table and signalled for me to hop on. Once I got on, he let me know he liked the outfit.

" you look beautiful iris, so pretty " with that he kissed my head and began to walk out of the room. Out of the corner of my eye, once he placed the kiss, which was normal for us despite not being together, I saw the two girls mouths drop and they began to giggle to themselves. Weirdos.