XXII

Elias

What do I do. Iris and her brother are on my head. WHAT DO I DO. HE DOSENT LIKE ME. HES LIKE 17. IM ONLY 16. THIS IS NOT OK. I kept trying to ignore the tiny hands that were pressing against my scalp as they were moving around. It felt like I was going to fall to the ground laughing from the sensation of it. I made it to my castle eventually. The two on my head were sight seeing from my hair so they saw a small amount of the kingdom. That's when I felt a thump on my head, a heavy uncontrolled one.

" ELIAS HE FAINTED "

WHAT HAPPENED HE WAS FINE A MOMENT AGO. I used my hand to gently grab him off my head. And used my spare one to scoop up my iris, she squealed from the feeling of my hand when I brushed past her waist and I held her in my hand. We both stared at the unconscious body in my palm. He was so big compared to her. I thought most humans come in her size. I ran towards the castle after stuffing her in my trouser pocket. I ran into my castle and was about to go into my room when I got stopped by Alexis.

" what's that in your hand "

" THATS NOT IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW MOVE "

" ok, someones a bit mad, Just be careful with her brother, she won't forgive you if you hurt him "

" HOW DID YOU KNO- "

" idiot " with that she turnt and walked away. I was about to turn and walk to my room to see him properly, when he shot up like a bullet in a sitting position, his crown wonky and he was bright red while taking deep breaths. Iris had emerged her head from my pocket and watched.

" are you good bro? " Elias asked hesitatingly

" who was that- " he huffed out of breath

" that was m- " only then to be interrupted by

" BEAUTIFUL ANGEL. SHES A GODDESS I MUST HAVE HER HAND IN MARRIAGE " he was pacing around my hand like he was foiling a master plan to ask my sister out. I was just standing there, I peeked down at Iris who shared the same reaction as me. I walked into my room and sat on my bed. I pulled Iris out and asked her for a simple request.

Iris

" would you be a dear and go introduce your brother to my siblings, if you do bump into my parents feel free to as well " he placed me on his floor with my brother who was still red and began to nap.

" we could go up his nose right now and he wouldn't even notice " my brother said full of excitement

" what " I looked at him.

" I'm still awake " Elias called from his bed.

" NO YOURE NOT " with that he ran away from the room and out through the open door.

" ZACHARY WAIT. "I couldn't stop him when he tripped over and landed on a huge shoe.

" who is this " a familiar young voice filled the hallways.

" SELENE IM DOWN HERE " her head snapped down and she began to beam.

" BABY SISTER YOU'RE BACK EARLY "
Not the baby talk again. Selene had bent down to pick up my brother by the time I got over there and he was knocked out, once again. GOD WASNT HE A GENERAL COMMANDING A WAR OR SOMETHING.

She placed her hand on the floor so that i could walk onto it. And when I did she began to sprint away to her room while screaming Alexis' name

" BIG SISTER SHES BACK "
Alexis stuck her head out of her room and began running towards us. I waved to her and she scooped me up and span me around in her hand.

" welcome back iris " I hugged her thumb and it was a wholesome moment, until we heard someone clearing their throat behind me and Alexis. We looked at Selene's hand to see he had stood up again. WHY DOES HE KEEP COMING ALIVE AGAIN. He looked up at Alexis with eyes full of curiosity and his cheeks were burning.