1.

Somewhere in Daegu......

A charming and handsome male, with cold face, who is in his mid 20's, enter inside his house, which is a big and luxurious mansion, after five years.

Whole mansion is surrounded by many armed forced officers and security guards. Everywhere there is a environment of sorrow, everyone shed thier tears silently, while the male who just entered inside the mansion having a straight face, but deep down only he know, how much it is difficult for him to not break down into his emotions as he have his whole family to taking care in their tough time.

So, everyone gather in the Jeon mansion for consoling family members of Jeon mansion, who lost their younger son of their family yesterday. They get this horrible news yesterday by head quarter of defence government of their country, but they bring body of their son today.

The youngest son of Jeon family, Captain Jeon Jungkook, who is known for his bravery and confidence to kill anyone who try to harm their country, recently lost his life for their beloved country. He never intended to join military, but after his elder brother leave him, he have no one with whom he can share his childhood. So, inspite of spending his life alone, he decide to join military to get himself involved everytime, and distract himself from the loneliness that he feel after his elder brother leave their home. He himself don't know, when his accidental intention of joining military, changed him into a real patriot , that's why he didn't thought twice to save his country from terrorist, and give his life in the process of saving his country.

Many highest ranked military officers and big personality of their country's government are present in Jeon mansion to give their prestigious salute to their late captain for his bravery and unconditional sacrifice towards their country.

They already complete the burying process of their late officer in today's morning, but they still in the mansion to complete further funeral ceremony. Every military officers have glistened eyes, but tears are not dare to fall from their eyes due to their harsh training of 'never show your weaker side to anyone' , but other people, who were crying hardly when they saw coffin of their son enter inside the mansion, which is holding by many officers, but now they all silently crying as they accept this cruel reality.

The male who just entered inside the mansion, sides many people, who is still gather around his younger brother's funeral arrangements. Atlast, he finally able to stand infront of the people, whom he left many years ago. No one looking towards him as everyone's gaze is only focused on their younger son's smiling portrait, which is covered with many flowers and candles.

" Eomma " the male slowly called his mother. A lady, who is in her 40's looks in the direction of voice, to find who just called her. Her eyes which is red due to continuous crying, suddenly got wide when she find her other son, who is also elder son of this house, infront of her after five years.

" Yo...Yoongi " Mrs. Jeon shockingly whispered. Yoongi nod his head in the response of his mother's words. Other people have no idea of tension between the son of mother as they have their focus on funeral ceremony.

Meantime, Mr. Jeon come back to his wife after meeting with their close relatives, who try to give their consoling words to ease his pain. Mr. Jeon also having a shocking expression when he saw his elder son infront of him, but in few seconds, his expression changed into an angry expression due to the thought of his elder son's past decisions, which lead him to suffer many years due to his son's absence. He angrily starts to went towards his son's direction to again send him, from where he returned back to them, but his wife notice angry expression of her husband, and she immediately grab his hand to stop him to do something inappropriate infront of many people. She shook her head to indicate her husband that it is not a good time to release their anger of many years on their son. Mr. Jeon sigh angrily when he notice his wife's worse state due to crying so much, he don't want to make her more tensed, so he stop in his place while controlling his anger. Mrs. Jeon sigh in relief that her husband didn't do anything with their son in anger. She give a small smile through her tears to yoongi and went towards his side to welcome him.