Chapter Twenty-Eight

The hotel attendant hauls the carriage carrying their luggages after himself as they all stroll behind him. Micheal feels a tinge bad about not helping but being in a foreign country meant he had to be on higher alert, so he sticks next to Midas with his eyes raking all over the hotel hallways before they were taken higher and higher by the elevator still led by the sharply dressed attendant.

When they arrived in their suite, it was grandiose in all the sense of the word. Wide spaced and decorated just enough for it not to be considered too much. The suite housed three bedrooms, all with an en-suite bathroom, as well as a dining area and a kitchenette with a fridge.

The hotel attendant offloads the luggages in a corner of the living area, before he walks into every room as if to inspect them once again before finally, he leaves with a bow.

Micheal couldn't help but nod in approval as he walks around the rooms to see them for himself, he was sure it cost a ridiculous amount of money but then what would one expect when it came to the oldest Smith.

Midas walks into a room and when he doesn't leave after a while, Ava and the girl with her, drags his luggage into it, deeming it his chosen room. It was a spacious one with a small balcony that gave a beautiful view of the city even during the day and as the women take their time in the room, probably unpacking for the younger, Michael drags his own luggage into another of one the smaller rooms, the one next to Midas'.

Midas had thrown himself on the bed that smelt really nice in his opinion before Ava had come in and as she and the girl begin to unpack, he watches them do so for a while before finding his way to the living room, he turns on the TV and scrolls around boredly for a while before tossing the remote away and heading back to his room.

The day flew by quickly and when it was time for dinner, Michael takes it upon his self to order for room service and they sat around the sizeable dining area.

After a warm shower, Midas strolls out of his room wearing a loose button-up white oversized T-shirt that stops just above his knee, paired with some Jean shorts.

When Midas takes a seat at the table, Michael, who had been passing the food around, pauses, it was for such a short period that even Midas his self takes no notice of it as he leisurely converses with Ava by his side. Micheal takes in the way his new hair looked wet, he wondered if it was okay for him to walk around with wet hair, especially with his health condition, his gaze also drops and that was when he noticed that, dangling from Midas' slender neck, was a small gold chain that complimented his gold skin so well, making it look all the more ravishing.

'wait, ravishing?-'

When Micheal snaps back to reality, it was to the weight of his own words and Midas abruptly springing up from his seat. Micheal hurries to finish what he'd been doing, hoping no one caught that.

When Midas reappears, it was with a white towel over his head, Micheal almost sighs in relief when the younger smiles sheepishly as he makes his way back to his chair, "My hair wasn't completely dry" he supplies and Ava smiles, Micheal nods.

They begin to eat with Midas leisurely chatting with Ava and Ava sometimes tries to involve the girl who replies bashfully before falling silent again, and deeper into dinner, a comfortable silence falls over the dinning area as they all focused on their meals.

When dinner was over, Midas retires to his room first, already looking very drowsy and Ava bids him a goodnight with a fond smile on her face before she does the same to Micheal. Micheal returns the greetings and heads to his room with a small bottle of water in hand.

.

The next morning, Midas walks out of his room wearing an oversized purple pajama set and a matching purple eye mask rested against his forehead. He had his headset hanging from his neck and iPod in hand as he walks over to the living area, throwing himself until the white sofa therein.