She was continuously yelling that she will take her revenge on me. I closed my eyes and looked at her dad who was looking outside and within a minute he collapsed, we all got panic looking at Suyash mama in such state and called ambulance. Maa, Papa went in ambulance and I said with teary eyes "Sanjh, we also need to go to hospital." he nodded and we took car.

We went inside and searched for Suyash mama and found Maa crying putting her head on Papa's shoulder, I ran and hugged Maa saying "I'm sorry Maa, it all happened because of me. I'-I'-m rea-really sorry." my tears made their way out looking at her crying like this, I never saw Maa crying like this. She shook her head saying "It's not your fault-" she stopped when doctors came out from room and we all rushed towards him.

"How is he?" Maa asked and he said "It was minor heart attack, thank God you took him in hospital at perfect time, otherwise he would have faced another heart attack." Hearing her Maa smiled asking "Is he ok?" Doctor nodded saying "Yes, we will shift him in room now." hearing him Maa nodded and hugged Papa saying "He is ok." papa nodded saying "Yes, thank God he is ok. Your brother is literally a man with words Sudha." she nodded looking at Papa.

I smiled looking at them, they look so cute. She turned and looked at me saying "What rubbish were you saying Sachi few minutes ago? You were about to die in accident that day and now you're saying sorry to me. I am the one who need to say sorry to you beta." Hearing her my tears again started coming out and I said "Maa, don't cry like this ever and you didn't do anything wrong that you will say sorry to me." she chuckled hearing me and so did Sanjh and Papa.

Maa hugged me saying "Shuuu, don't cry." I nodded still crying and I said "Maa, Suyash mama must be hating me?" she shook her head saying "I don't think so, but I'm glad that he is all ok. And you will get to know he hates you or not after he wakes up." I nodded my head again saying "Sorry-" She broke the hug saying "If again you will say sorry to me then, I won't talk with you Sachi."

I nodded removing my tears and suddenly a nurse came running near us saying "Who is Sachi Rajvanshi? The patient is asking for her." I looked at everyone and gulped saying "I'm, I will come." She nodded and left, Maa said looking at my face "Sanjh go inside with her." he nodded saying "Let's go." I gave a tight smile to Maa and went inside with Sanjh.

He held my hand saying "Don't be scared, mama won't shout." I nodded without looking at him and opened the door of room and we both entered. Looking at mama like this, I knew the reason behind all this was me but still I stayed silent looking down and said "I'm sorry." I just met him in our marriage and of course my marriage was legit so I didn't know Suyash mama's personality well.

"Why are you sorry, I'm sorry beta. That's why I called you here to say this and you're saying sorry." Suyash mama said looking at me, I slowly raised my head saying "It all happened because of me, before me everything was perfect." He shook his head saying "No, before you everything was fake and now we at least saw her true colour." I had tears in my eyes hearing him, Suyash mama is just like Sudha Maa........so warm, how come Navya is like this?

"Shhh, don't cry beta." Suyash mama said and I again looked down saying "I'm sorry because of me you are here in hospital." He laughed looking at me saying "It's not your fault Sachi beta, I loved her so much that's why I'm here and she doesn't even care about any of us. I'm feeling very ashamed to look at you and you're crying for me. I'm sorry." I went near him and sat on floor looking at mama saying "Why you're sorry mama? It's all Navya's fault, don't say sorry to me I'm like your daughter and you're saying sorry to me."

He caressed my hairs with his pinned hand and said "I liked Prakash jiju's choice but one thing I don't like about you is, you get very emotional for nothing. You need to hate Navya and me and here you are saying you're like my daughter. You're not like my daughter Sachi and I don't want you to be like her." I nodded understanding him and said "I won't be like her mama, you can consider me as your daughter because of me Navya is in lock up."