🌸 A Happy Ending 🌸

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"What?" Y/n yelled.

"But why?" she asked.

"Y/n... Honestly, I don't have to courage to see you with him, I will come back soon," Taehyung said.

"Is this necessary?" she asked with teary eyes, Taehyung cupped his cheeks.

"Y/n... I convinced myself very hard, so please don't make it harder for me. You know I love you and it's not easy for me to see you with other men, I respect your decision, then, please do the same,"

Y/n sighed.

"Okay, but you have to come soon," Taehyung smiled and nodded his head.

"Okay, okay... Times out," Jungkook said and immediately pulled Y/n to him.

Y/n glared at Jungkook, but he ignored it.

"Yoongi hyung is also going with you?" Jungkook asked.

"No, he will stay in Korea, only me and So-Hyun are going to Japan," They nod their heads.

"Okay, Y/n," Taehyung pulls Y/n's hand and hugs her. He didn't give time to Jungkook to stop him.

"I'll miss you," she said while crying.

"Me too," Taehyung was controlling his tears. They broke the hug and Taehyung left for his flight.

"I'll miss you," Jungkook imitates Y/n's voice and glares at her.

"Jungkook don't be childish, he is my friend," Y/n said.

"And I'm your boyfriend, remember... And you are saying you will miss him in front of me while hugging him," Jungkook sulked.

"Awww my jealous bunny, I know you are my boyfriend, I love you so much," Jungkook heart flutters.

"Do you remember what is it tomorrow?" he asked. Y/n frowned and shook her head.

"No... What is tomorrow?" she asked. Jungkook became sad.

"If you don't remember then, there's no point, in telling you," he said and left from there.

Y/n chuckled at sulkily Jungkook.

"How can I forget your birthday my dear boyfriend, but I will not tell you that I remember that," she smiled and also went from there.

In the night Min-jun calls Y/n in his study room.

"Yes, sir, is there something important?" she asked.

"First sit down," Min-jun said with a smile.

Y/n sits in the chair in front of Min-jun.

"Y/n, remember I told you that when I saw you fighting, I thought that you were perfect for your dad's position" Y/n slowly nods her head.

"Do you know what was your dad's position?" Y/n shakes her head in response.

"He was the underboss of the gang," Y/n eyes widen at the information. Min-jun chuckled at her reaction.

"He really was the underboss?" she asked in surprise.

"Yes, and now I want you to be the underboss," he said.

"But me? How? I can't take that place," Y/n refused.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because I don't know about the responsibilities of the underboss. I know I'm good at fighting, but that doesn't mean I'm good with other things. I know to be the underboss only being a good fighter is not enough," Y/n continued.