🌸 A Fight 🌸

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

On a beautiful night when everyone was sleeping peacefully. Suddenly a loud scream can be heard. Two men were beating a man very badly and one man was sitting in a chair enjoying that scene.

"Please.... leave me..... I'm... sorry." That man said whom that other men were beating. The man on the chair signals the other two men to stop. He stands up from the chair and takes a step toward the man. He bends down on his level. He takes that man's chin harshly.

"You dare to betray me..... And now you asking for forgiveness." He tightly holds his throat. That man screams in pain. "I'm... I'm sorry boss. Please forgive me." He stands up and kicks him very hard. "Forgiveness for betrayal is not in Jeon Jungkook's dictionary." The man groans in pain. Jungkook again bends down and garb that man by his hair. "How dare you betray me." He growls. He jerks his hair and stands up. He takes out his gun from his pocket and points toward the man. The man got scared. "Please forgive me, boss. I promise I will not repeat my mistake." Jungkook smirked and said. "I will not allow you to repeat the mistake because you will not be alive to repeat the mistake." And he shot that man in his forehead and he fired all the bullets into that man's body.

After killing that man Jungkook put his gun back. "Clean this mess... As soon as possible." Then he went away from there.

??? POV
°°°°°°°°°°°

After doing work all day. I came to a club with my friends to refresh my mind. I always came here to enjoy myself. Everything is so peaceful in my life but something is missing...and someone is missing and I know who is that person. My appa... I miss him so much. I was in thought when my friend called me. "Yah! Y/n.... What were you thinking? Give your order."

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Y/n and her friends order their drinks and sit there. "Y/n-ah let's dance." Y/n lazily shakes her. "Anni.... You guys go. I'm so tired so I'll just relax here." Her friend sighs. "Aish! This lazy girl. Today I will not listen to your excuses. Come." And he starts dragging her with him. " Hanbin please." He shakes his head and takes her to the dance floor.

Their other friends also join them. Y/n slowly starts moving her body with the music. She slowly starts dancing. Without knowing that someone was watching her.

After a few minutes of dancing, she went back to her seat and started sipping her drink. When a man approaches her. "Hey, beautiful wanna dance with me." He touches her thighs inappropriately.

Y/n immediately holds his wrist and twists it behind his back. "Don't touch fire if you don't want to burn your hand." The man groans in pain. "Sorry." He said while groaning. "You better be ." She said and jerked his hand and that man immediately ran away from there.

Someone was enjoying the scene from afar. "Woah.... What a girl she is. Just the way I like." He said while gawking at her. Suddenly Y/n's eyes met with that man who was gawking at her and he lifted his glass with a smile. Y/n also lifts her glass and she also smiles.

That man stood up from his chair and went to her. "I was about to come for help but seems you don't need any help." He said in his deep voice when he approached her. Y/n smirked and sipped her drink. "I'm enough for saving myself from these bastards." She stares into his eyes. "I'm not like those girls who wait for their heroes to save them. I'm a fighter. I don't need nor do I wait for anyone to save me. I became a hero for myself." Her talks impressed that man. He stares at her with amazement. "Impressive..... There are few girls like you in this world." He takes a seat beside her. He was looking so handsome, even in this dim light. His face was shining beautifully. "I know." She said carelessly. That man is about to say something but her friends call her. "Y/n! Let's go Lee Bona passed out." Beomjo said. "Aish this girl... When she knows that she can't handle then why does she drink that much? Let's go." And she immediately went from there without saying bye to that man.