🌸 Again Met 🌸

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"So you are a student?" Hoseok asks. Nam-ra nods her head. "Yes... It's my final year in school." She replied softly. Hoseok smile.

They both were going toward the room when Nam-ra bumped into someone and they both fell to the ground.

"Nam-ra!" Hoseok immediately bends down to help her. "Are you okay?" He asks Nam-ra slowly stands up and nods while groaning.

"Yes... I'm fine." She replied. "Hyung I'm also hurt but you didn't even glance at me." When Nam-ra looks at the person. Her eyes go wide.

"Cute Ahjussi !" She yelled. Hoseok and Jimin look at her. "You!" Jimin said in disbelief. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"She is Y/n's sister and she will stay with her. Have you both met before?" He asks Jimin. They both didn't reply. "Oh god !" Hoseok immediately yelled. "What happened hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Boss told me to give him a file and I forgot that. Nam-ra can you please wait for a minute? I will come back soon." Nam-ra slowly nods her head. Hoseok immediately walked away from there.

"So, you will stay here from now on." He said while lifting his eyebrow. Nam-ra slowly nods her head. "You ran that day but now where you will run now? Huh?" He said while taking steps towards her. Nam-ra also begins taking back steps.

"What did you call me cute Ahjussi? I know I'm cute but I told you that don't call me Ahjussi." Nam-ra feels very intimated by his presence.

"Y- you are older than me. That- that's why I called you Ahjussi." She replied while stuttering.

Her back hit the wall and Jimin immediately caged her. "I'm not that old." He said very huskily way.

Nam-ra's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

My heart was beating crazily in my chest. His closeness gives me chills. I gulped. I don't know what to say to him. I never feel this way.

If there was someone else in his place. I would have kicked his balls till now but I don't know why I'm not doing anything.

He was staring directly into my eyes and because of that, I wasn't able to maintain eye contact with him.

He slowly leans near my ear which makes me flinch. "Jimin..... You can call me Jimin. Babygirl." My breath got hitched.

He leaned back, he had a smirk on his face and he walked away from there. Leaving me with a racing heart.

Someone put a hand on my shoulder and I flinched very hard. "Nam-ra? What happened?" Eonni asked. I shake my head and laugh nervously.

"Nothing eonni." She looks here and there. "Where is Hoseok?" She asked. "Umm... He suddenly remembered something important so he went to do that work." I replied.

"I'm so sorry ladies." We both turned and saw Mr. Hoseok. "Oh, Hoseok... Have you completed your work?" Eonni asked him.

They both were talking but my mind wasn't there at all. I was thinking about that Ahjussi. Suddenly one shakes me.

"What happened Nam-ra? What are you thinking?" I shake my head. "Nothing eonni... Let's go I want to take a rest." She nodded and we went toward the room.