🌸 Not Again 🌸

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"You did what?" Hanbin asked shockingly. "Are you deaf?" She asks irritatingly. "Why did you do that Y/n? What if he will come after you?" Lee Bona asks. Y/n sighed and put her glass on the table. "Like I care." She said carelessly. Four of them sitting in the Y/n's house.

"But you should be careful  Y/n." Y/n gives Beomjo a 'take a chill pill' look. "I would have done nothing if he said sorry last night and today but no... He chose his ego, so I did. I love to live peacefully but if anyone tries to ruin that then I will not leave that person." They all look at each other and sigh. Because they know... There is no way to make her understand. They all were sitting when Nam-ra came home.

"Oh hello, hanbin oppa, Beomjo oppa, and Lee Bona eonni." She said while sitting beside her eonni. "Hello, Nam-ra-ah. How are you?" Lee Bona asks. "I'm fine eonni. Last night I heard you passed out. If you can't handle then why do you drink that much." She said with a smirk. Lee Bona glared at Y/n. "What? You know I tell her everything and it's not like she doesn't know you?" Y/n shrugged. "Nobody can't be like your eonni Nam-ra-ah. Who has a high tolerance for alcohol." Y/n smiles with pride. "Don't smile eonni. Please stop drinking. It's not good for your health." She scolds her. Y/n put her hand around her neck. "Don't worry Nam-ra. I don't drink regularly. So don't take tension." She said and ruffled her sister's hair.

"Now go change till then I will prepare dinner and you three stay and have dinner with us." She said to her friends. "Who said to you that we were going before eating dinner? We came here for dinner by the way." Hanbin said. Y/n smiled and shook her head and went into the kitchen. "Wait I will help you." Lee Bona said and went behind her.

After changing Nam-ra came into the hall and then they all ate dinner. "And here are the drinks." Y/n and Lee Bona put soju bottles on the table and one juice can for Nam-ra.

Y/n was enjoying her life without knowing that her life is going to change soon.

??? POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Today I again came to the cafe where she works. When I entered I saw that someone was arguing with her and what next she does make my lips go wide with a smile.

Y/n's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was heading towards the customer to serve them their order when a girl bumped into me and all the coffee spilled on me and her. "what the fuck! Can't you see..... Because of you, my expensive dress was ruined." I bow to her. "I am sorry mam.... Please forgive me." I said politely while bowing to her. "Does your sorry will clear this coffee stain? Do you know how expensive this dress is?" Oh god, again a spoiled brat. Why do you always send these brats into my life? "Mam.... I know but it was your fault also." I said while looking into her eyes.

She gasped dramatically. "What did you say? My fault? Who are you? Huh?" She said while pushing me. Oh god! Now she is testing my patience. "Mam please," I said while trying to control my anger. "What? What will you do if I didn't stop?" She was about to push me once again when I held her wrist and twisted it. "I told you to stop but you didn't listen to me." I hold it more tightly. She groans in pain. "Ahhh... Leave me you bitch."

That word makes me more angry and I twist her hand more. She screamed in pain. Everyone was looking at us. My boss and all the staff also came there after listening to all the chaos.