🌸 Special Guests 🌸

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"You!" Y/n said in Korean. She was shocked when she saw the person.

"Are you Korean?" that person said in Korean. "You can speak Korean?" Y/n asked in shock.

"Of course... But you didn't answer my question," Y/n immediately to him.

"Hello, Mr. Porsche... I'm Kang Y/n. I'm the bodyguard of Mr. JK with whom you have a meeting tomorrow," Y/n said excitedly.

Porsche tilts his head and tries to remember then he remembers about the meeting.

"Ooo... Hello Miss Kang. I'm so sorry you came here to meet us and you had a bad experience on the first day," Y/n immediately shakes her head.

"No, no Mr. Porsche... It's not like that, and thank you so much for your help," she again bows to him.

"Oh, please, don't say thank you. I'm glad that I came here at the right time. I must say you are a great fighter. I saw you fighting alone," Y/n gives a shy smile to him.

Porsche was about to say something when another person came there.

"Ay Porsche, what are you doing here?" that person asked in Thai.

"Miss Kang... Meet my boyfriend Kinn, and Kinn, she is Miss Kang Y/n, the bodyguard of Mr. JK," Y/n bows to him. Kinn smiles and nods his head.

"Hello Miss Y/n," then his gaze went to her face. "What happened to your face? Are you okay?" Y/n smiles and nods.

"Yes, Mr. Kinn, I'm fine," then Porsche tells him what he saw when he came here.

"Thank god you helped her Porsche," Y/n smiled while looking at the couple who were smiling at each other.

"Let's go Miss Kang we will drop you at your hotel," Porsche said.

"No, no Mr. Porsche, it's okay. I will go by myself," Y/n refuse him.

"Please don't say no Miss Kang, and you need to treat your injuries," Kinn said.

"I will Mr. Kinn, please I don't want to bother you both," Kinn and Porsche look at each other.

"No, no Miss Kang we are not going to listen to you. You have to go with us or else we will feel bad." Kinn said. At last, Y/n agreed with them and went with them.

Jungkook's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I again start searching Y/n. I became hella worried for her. "Where are you Y/n?"

I was searching for her when suddenly my gaze went to three figures, and I recognized one person. I immediately run towards them.

When I reached there I immediately engulfed Y/n in a hug.

Y/n's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I froze at my place when Mr. Jerk came running in my direction and hugged me. My heart starts beating fast, I'm sure he must have heard my heartbeat.