🌸 Can It Be Possible? 🌸

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jin knocks on his father's room door. Min-jun allow him to enter.

"Oh, Jin? You are here this late? Do you want something?" Min-jun asked while putting down the book that he was reading.

Jin smiles and slightly nods.

"Yes Dad, actually as you know Y/n is injured for now, so I want her to be my bodyguard for a few days. Is that okay with you?" He asked very politely.

Min-jun thinks for a second. They always treat their staff members as family members and whenever someone gets injured they give them rest until they all become fit and fine.

"But she needs rest Jin. Why do you want her to be your bodyguard?" Jin thought for a second.

"Actually... Dad Y/n said that she doesn't want to take a rest, so I thought to take her with me, that's why," and here Jin lied to his father. He never spoke with Y/n on this topic.

"Okay, if this what Y/n wants then, sure she can be your bodyguard." Jin internally got really happy but he doesn't show this to his dad. He bows and walks out of the room.

As soon as he came out of the room he started dancing in excitement.

"Yes, yes... Now get a chance to tease Jungkook. I remember how he teased me, now it's revenge time."

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

"Why are you asking this?" Jimin asked. "Let it be if you don't want to tell me," Jungkook said and took a step to walk away from there but Jimin held his arm.

"Is that true what Jin hyung said? Did you really like Y/n?" Jungkook immediately pulls his arm. "Yaah! What are you saying? It's not true," Jimin gives him a 'now you will lie to me' look.

"What? Why are you looking at me like this?" Jimin cups his cheeks and makes him look into his eyes.

"I know you, Kook. You can't lie while looking into my eyes, so say this while looking into my eyes," Jungkook removed his hands from his cheeks.

"That's why I'm asking you this because I also want to know if I like her or not," Jungkook said in a little embarrassment.

"Wah! Daebak! The JK likes some-" Jungkook immediately shut his mouth with his hand.

"Keep it low and it's not confirmed yet whether I like her or not," Jimin gave him a sheepish smile and nudged his shoulder.

"Stop it Jungkook it's clearly visible in your eyes that you like her," Jimin said with excitement.

'Do I really like her?' Jungkook thought.

"Yes, you like her," Jimin said. Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes.

"H-how did you know what was I thinking?"

"I know you Jungkook. Jin hyung is right you like her. If you think that you are Maifa and how can you love someone then it's wrong. Dude, we are also human and we also have hearts, so it's normal to like someone or to love someone. Just like I love Nam-ra," Jimin blushed in the last.

Jungkook's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was lying on my bed, looking at the ceiling while thinking about what Jimin hyung said to me.