🌸 Vengeance🌸

Y/n's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I wasn't able to understand what was happening. They both started fighting suddenly but before I could go to stop them. Some men stand in front of me. I tried to push them but they didn't let me go suddenly I felt a sharp pain on the back of my neck and soon darkness engulfed me.

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

"I think she is waking up." I heard an unfamiliar voice. I slowly try to open my eyes. I blink a few times to adjust to the light and when I open my eyes. I saw myself in the room. I tried to stand but then I realized that my hands were tied with chair hands. I struggle to open them.

"Don't waste your energy girl." I look towards the voice. "Who are you? And why did you take me here? Open my hands." I twist my wrists under the rope.

"Soon you will know who we are." He said with a smirk. "OPEM MY HANDS! NOW!" I growl. His smirk fades away and he immediately takes steps toward me and slaps me very hard.

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" I turn my head toward him and give a death glare to him. He grabs my jaw very tightly.

"Say thanks to God that you are alive because you will be very useful to us." with that he released my jaw with a jerk and went out of the room.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? WHY DID YOU KIDNAP ME?" I know there is no use in yelling but even though I yelled.

Why the hell did they kidnap me? Now, what will they do with me? Will they kill me? But I don't know them then why did they kidnap me? All these thoughts are killing me.

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Hyung I think Y/n is in danger." Jungkook in his panicked voice. Jin furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean by danger?" Taehyung immediately comes towards them and Namjoon follows him.

"Why do you think she is in danger?" Taehyung in a worried voice.

Then Jungkook tells them everything. Taehyung clenched his fist. "If what are you saying is true then I will kill him." he gritted his teeth.

"But are you sure Jungkook? I mean what if she went home? I think we should first confirm that." Jin suggests.

They were about to go from there when Jungkook's phone rang. They all look toward him. He checked the caller I'd.

"It's Kai," Jungkook said. "Answer the call and put it on speaker," Jin said. Jungkook slowly answers the call and puts it on the speaker.

"Hello, JK... Finding your bodyguard?" Kai said. Jungkook immediately looks toward his brother. "I'm telling you, Kai... If anything happens to her, I will not leave you." Jungkook growl.

"Woah! So much concern for a bodyguard. Huh," Taehyung snatch the phone from Jungkook's hand. "What do you want? Why did you kidnap her? She doesn't even know. You then why?" he asked furiously.

"Too many people to be concerned about her." he giggled evilly. "You are right, she doesn't know me but she came between our work and because of her, my brother is dead. If she didn't save JK that night then this would never happen but now she will help me to take my vengeance." Jungkook furiously came towards Taehyung and took back his phone.

"If you dare to lay one finger on her then I also don't know Kai what will I do with you," Jungkook said while gritting his teeth.

"Oh God, I'm so scared. What should I do now?" Kai said in a fake scared voice and suddenly started laughing. "But I must say She has a very beautiful body." When Jungkook and Taehyung heard that they both growled at the same time. "KAI!"