🌸 Just A Trailer 🌸

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Don't you have any work?" Jungkook said annoyingly. Taehyung looks at him with a fake smile. "I have work more than you but Y/n is more important to me and I almost lost her because of you," Y/n's heart flustered when she heard that. Jin sighed and rubbed his forehead.

Before Jungkook could say anything Jin spoke. "This is the dining table guys, not a boxing ring or a debate show, so stop fighting," they both glare at each other and sit quietly. Y/n was stunned by Jin's behavior. She first time saw Jin like this.

They all start eating their breakfast when suddenly Y/n starts coughing. Jungkook and Taehyung both immediately offered her the glass of water at the same. Hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon look at both of them and then look at each other.

Y/n was looking at both the glasses and both of the people who were holding them and on the other side Jungkook and Taehyung also looking at each other or we can say glaring at each other.

That was so an awkward situation for her. She slowly takes the glass that was in front of her instead of taking the glass from both of them.

Jungkook pulls his hand back and drinks the water. Taehyung also pulls his hand back and puts the glass on the table.

Namjoon's phone rings. "Excuse me." he went from there and came after a minute and said something in Taehyung's ear. He listens carefully. The rest look at them while having their breakfast.

"I'm so sorry Y/n, I have to go. Something important comes." Y/n smiles and nods her head. "It's okay Taehyung. We can meet later." Taehyung nods with a smile.

They both stood up. Taehyung pulls her in a hug, she is very startled by his behavior. Jungkook rolls his eyes at the scene. "Bye, guys... See you later." with that Taehyung and Namjoon went from there.

"If you have seen off your so-called friend then let's go. We have to go somewhere." Jungkook said rudely. Y/n makes a face at his weird behavior. A moment ago he shows that he cares for her and the next moment he does things that make her angry.

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

Taehyung immediately sits in his car with Namjoon.

"Is everything set according to plan?" Taehyung asked while looking at his gun.

"Yes, Taehyung as you said," Namjoon replied. Taehyung sighed. "Then let's go."

Taehyung and Namjoon reached their destination. "Taehyung we are ready, just waiting for your signal," Namjoon tightly gripped his gun in his hand.

Taehyung nods his head and Namjoon also nods his head in response. Namjoon signals one group to go from the right side and the other to the left side. They quietly enter the godown.

Taehyung and Namjoon enter with the rest of the men.

When they enter Taehyung and Namjoon's group starts firing without a second to men there.

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHO ATTACKED US SUDDENLY ?" One of the guards said. They all hide and also start firing.

"Kill them all. No one should be spared," Taehyung said angrily. After killing all the men, Taehyung's men destroyed Kai's whole godown.