🌸 First Love Never Come True🌸

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Father and daughter broke the hug and looked at him.

"Princess, Jungkook, and his father didn't have any fault," Min-ho spoke.

"In fact, Jungkook didn't even know about Min-ho," Min-jun said. Y/n was listening to them.

"3 years ago Kai tried to kill your father but he survived the accident but he went into a coma for 3 years. Doctors said that there was less hope that he would wake up or not from the coma. So I decided to keep this secret from you and Kai. Because I knew if he got to know about your father he would try to kill him again." Min-jun sighed and continued.

"Because of work, I forgot about you and I'm sorry Min-ho," he looked down.

"But when I saw you that day when you saved Jungkook, I somehow saw Min-ho in you. Your strength impressed me, and on that day I decided to give you your father's position but you need some training and knowledge about this, so that's why I offered you the job of a bodyguard." Jungkook was also surprised after listening to his father.

"I thought if you were with Jungkook you would get to know this better. But you reject my offer and then I don't have any choice, but to lie to you about the debt,"

As soon as Y/n heard that her eyes widened, the same goes for Jungkook. She looked at Jungkook and found him as surprised as her.

"Jungkook didn't know about this also," Min-jun cleared.

"But Dad why didn't you tell me all this?" Jungkook questioned.

"Dad didn't tell anyone... Except for me," Jin spoke while entering the room.

"you knew this Jin-ssi?" Y/n asked in disbelief.

"Sorry Y/n. I want to tell you all this but Dad told me to not tell this to anyone," Jin lowered his head.

"Wow! Do more people know about this except me? And then Y/n is blaming me for hiding this from her," Jungkook said while looking at Y/n, who looked immediately down because of guilt.

"I'm sorry dear, I don't want to give you false hope that's why I hid this from you but as soon as he came out of the coma I decided to tell you this that's why yesterday I brought home with me," Min-jun spoke.

"Please don't misunderstand them, princess, they did this for my well-being,"

Y/n felt guilty for trusting Kai. She looked at Jungkook but he looked away in anger and walked out of the room.

She looked down and sighed. Min-ho put his hand on her head.

"Go and say sorry to him, okay?" Y/n nodded her head and went behind Jungkook.

"Jungkook!" she calls his name from behind but he doesn't stop and continues walking.

Y/n sighed but an idea to her mind to stop Jungkook.

"Ju-Jungkook, aaahh!" Jungkook halted his steps and turned around and saw Y/n holding her head.

He immediately runs towards her.

"What happened? Are you feeling dizzy? Doctor! Doctor!" Jungkook started calling the doctor,

"You still care for me," Y/n said with a smile. Jungkook immediately understand,

"You again made me a fool," Jungkook said and was about to go but Y/n held his wrist and again made him turn towards her.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I know I shouldn't say those things to you. I'm sorry for not trusting you, please forgive me," Y/n holds her ears and looks down.