🌸 Attack 🌸

Y/n's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"You always impress me." I open my eyes and look at the person. "You again." he smiles and sits beside me. "Yes." I roll my eyes. "Are you stalking me?" I ask suspiciously. He laughs.

"Oh god Y/n.... You think so much. Why will I stalk you? It's just I like the service of the cafe so I came and when I entered there I saw everything." I looked away from him. "Then why did you come after me?" I ask coldly.

"It's just what my heart says." I look at him with furrowed eyebrows. "Look.... right now I'm in not a good mood so please leave me alone," I said to him.

"That's so rude sweetheart. You didn't even ask my name." He said sadly. I sigh. "Look I'm not interested to know your name and about rude behavior..... This is real me and if you don't like it, so I can't do anything." I said irritatingly.

"But I'm interested in introducing myself to you. Hey, I'm Taehyung." He said while forwarding his hand towards me. I give a fake smile and shake hands with him but I grip his hand very tightly.

Taehyung's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

When she takes my hand. I become happy but my happiness fade away when she suddenly grips my hand very tightly. I try to control my expressions. But the pain increased and I immediately pulled my hand back.

"What happened Taehyung-ssi?" She said with a fake concern. I rub my hand. "Next time don't try to disturb me. Understand." She said and went away from the bench.

'Uff! Y/n.... Your this attitude is pulling me towards you." I put my hand on my chest. I look at my hand which is red now.

"Are okay Taehyung? Why do you tolerate her attitude?" I smile while looking at the way where it went. "I like her attitude Namjoon hyung. I never saw a girl like her." Namjoon put a hand on my shoulder. "If she knew who is you then I'm sure she would never be able to talk with you like that." I stand up and turn to hyung.

"No hyung..... She is not like that. I'm sure it will never affect her attitude towards me because she is a very fearless girl." I smile to remember her.

Jungkook's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was sitting in my cabin with a Chinese party. We were discussing the deal. After they agreed to our conditions. Hoseok hyung gave them the file to sign to make sure they didn't deny it at the moment. Jimin hyung was also sitting with me. "We will load the ship the day after tomorrow from there." One of them said. I just nodded. After that, they went from there.

"We have to keep eyes on them because we can't fully trust them." Jimin hyung said when they left. I nodded. "True hyung.... They are not that trustworthy." I said while looking at the file they just signed.

"Forget about this and tell me.... is this true that a girl broke your car?" He said while controlling his laugh. I glare at him. "What? Don't look at me with this look. I'm not scared of you." I sigh. "I just hate her hyung. She didn't know me..... But now I will show her my power." I smirked.

"Hoseok hyung did you find out about her?" I asked him. "It can happen that you said I didn't do that thing." He said with pride and gave me the file. I read the file.

"Name... Kang Y/n... One little sister...... About her parents?" I look towards him. He sighs before replying. "I can't find out about that sorry. It's like everything disappeared." I nodded.