🌸 Never 🌸

Y/n's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After five days finally Nam-ra came back from the trip. She felt so happy after spending time with her friends and I'm happy to see her happy.

Today Hanbin called me in the morning and said tonight they all are going to a club and he wants me to join and I said yes to him.

Nam-ra went to school and I went to a cafe and as usual that Taehyung came into the cafe. It's like this become his daily routine. He tries to talk to me but I always avoid him.

During the break, I went nearby restaurant to have lunch. I ordered some kimchi rice. I was about to start when someone came and sat in front of me.

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Min-jun was sitting in the chair and waiting for his son. Hoseok was standing beside him. Jungkook knocks and slowly opens the door.

"Dad you called me?" He closes the door behind him. Min-jun nods his head. "Yes... I want to tell you something important." He said while gesturing Jungkook to sit.

"Actually I want to appoint a new bodyguard for you." Jungkook frown. "Why Dad? We have enough bodyguards and Hoseok hyung is my bodyguard right?" He said while pointing towards Hoseok.

"I know Jungkook..... But he is the head of bodyguards. He has many things to take care of. The bodyguard I want to appoint for you will be there for you 24/7." Jungkook can't able to understand why his dad suddenly thought this.

"Okay then tell me who is that person you are thinking of appointing?" Min-jun exchanged looks with Hoseok before saying anything.

Nam-ra was coming home from her school. She was crossing the road when suddenly a car was about to hit her but someone pulled her. They both fall on the road. Nam-ra closes her eyes in fear.

"Are you okay?" That person asked. Nam-ra slowly opens her eyes and sees a man with an angelic face. That person was standing and forwarding his hand towards her to help her.

She takes slowly takes his hands. "I'm fine." She said slowly while looking down. "You should cross the road carefully." He said firmly. She just nodded.

"Nam-ra!" She immediately looks towards him. "Ho... How do you know my name?" She asks confusingly. He points his index finger toward her chest.

Nam-ra immediately covers her chest and glares at him. "Sorry, sorry..... Don't take me wrong. I was just pointing towards your name batch." He said while panicking.

Nam-ra sighed in relief. "Thank you for your help Ahjussi." She bows to him. "Yah am I looking Ahjussi to you? can't you see how young I am?" Nam-ra's eyes scan him from head to toe.

"But you are looking older than me." He gasped in shock. "Sorry, but I'm getting late so thanks for your help..... Ahjussi." She said in a teasing tone and ran from there.

"What the hell? I'M NOT AHJUSSI..... DID YOU UNDERSTAND!" He yelled. Nam-ra didn't look back and ran from there.

"He was looking so cute while being angry... Cute Ahjussi." She mumbled to herself while giggling.

"What do you want?" Y/n asks while looking at him annoyingly. "Why you are avoiding me? I just only expressed my feelings to you... But you are running from me like I have threatened to kill you."