🌸 Past 🌸

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

FLASHBACK
••••••••••••••••••••

"Now wake u-" she stops in the middle when she saw that he was not also in the room. She slowly enters the room.

"where did he go?" then suddenly she heard a voice coming from the balcony.

"Oh, so he in the balcony," she went towards the balcony and found him there. He was on the phone.

She was about to go near and hug him but stops when she heard.

"Don't worry baby, I will tell her today that I don't love her, and it was all just an attraction to me. Yes, baby,"

When she heard it's feels like someone stabbed her heart. She can't unable to process what she heard.

He turns around and saw Y/n and he became shocked.

"Y/n, you came," he takes a step towards had to hug her but she immediately steps back.

"You really don't love me?" she asked with a broken voice. He stays silent.

"I'M ASKING SOMETHING HAN SEOJUN!" he sighed. "look Y/n, please first listen to me." he tried to hold her but she again backed away.

"Why did you do this to me? Huh? What did I do that you fell out of love?" Seojun rubs his forehead.

"You did nothing, it's just I never loved you in the first place," he said causally like it was nothing for him, but he broke Y/n's heart.

That's broke Y/n. She wipes her tears and went towards him and cupped his cheeks.

"Look into my eyes and say that... Say that you never loved me. Say that, SAY THAT!" he holds her wrist and slowly removes her hand.

"I. Never. Loved. You," With that Y/n gives him a hard slap.

"THEN WHY YOU SAID THAT YOU LOVE ME? THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SAY THOSE WORDS TO ME EVERY DAY WHEN THOSE WORDS NOTHING MEANT TO YOU! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU ALWAYS SHOW FAKE CONCERN TOWARD ME WHEN YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CAME INTO MY LIFE WHEN YOU HAD TO GO."

She shouted at him but he stands there as if nothing happened.

"Because I thought that I loved you but when I met the love of my life then I realized that you were just an attraction," He said while shrugging his shoulder.

"Two fucking years, since two fucking years we are together, and now you are saying that it was just an attraction for you? Are you out of your mind?" she was in disbelief that the love she was thinking that will be with her till her last breath, was just a lie.

"So, what?" He said. "So, what?" she scoffed. "It was really nothing for you? In these two years you really never loved me? Not for a second?" They both went silent. Y/n looked at him with teary eyes. She was hoping that he will say that it was all prank and he loves her, but no it was not.

"It's now over Y/n, over between us. Now you will be on your way and I will be on my way. That's the reason I called you here. Because I'm going overseas with my love forever, so don't try to contact me, because I will never pick up your calls."