🌸 Going To Die 🌸

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"S-So-Hyun ssi," Y/n calls her name while waking up.

"Y/n-ssi... Yes, I'm here. Are you alright?" She asked worriedly.

Y/n just nods her head.

"Don't worry, I'm okay... By the way, how do you know him?" Y/n asked slowly.

"He once came to the party where I was also gone. He talked to me and I casually talked to him but after a few days he proposed to me but I rejected him and it hurt his ego that's why," So-Hyun sighed.

"We need to escape from here before he can do something to you," Y/n said and tried to open her hands.

"You are in danger Y/n-ssi, because he kidnapped you, your life is in danger," So-Hyun spoke.

"No, no... Don't even try," Kai enters the room.

"This time I wouldn't repeat the mistake." Y/n clenched her jaw while glaring at Kai.

"This time I will kill you, just like your father killed my father, and your so-called lover killed my brother," Kai said while gritting his teeth.

"Your father and lover must feel that pain from which I went," Y/n frowns.

"A dead person can't feel anything, and for your kind information my father is not in this worl-"

Kai starts laughing at Y/n's words. Y/n and So-Hyun look at each other in confusion.

"Omg... Hahaha... You still don't know," Kai said while laughing.

"What is funny? And what I don't know?" Y/n asked.

"Aww, Your lover, and his family keep this from you?" Y/n wasn't able to understand what Kai was trying to say.

"What the fuck you are saying?" she growled.

"Okay, I will tell you because I'm not that cruel to keep this important thing from you," Kai said very sincerely.

"Cut the crap Kai and tell us what are you trying to say?" So-Hyun spoke.

"The secret is," Kai went near Y/n and whispered in her ear.

"That your father is alive," Y/n eyes widen immediately when Kai tells her that.

"How sad, they didn't tell you about your father. How can they be so cruel but look at me I'm not like them," Kai said very innocently.

"Okay, ladies... See you later," and then Kai walked out of there.

Y/n becomes a statue after hearing what Kai told her.

"Y/n-ssi... What did he tell you? What about your father? And who is the lover he was talking about?" So-Hyun asked her many questions but it felt like Y/n lost her hearing impairment.

She recalls the time when she and her sister were crying over a dead body, god knows whose dead body it was.

Tears were dripping from her eyes but her face was expressionless.

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

"Guys we have to be more careful, we can't let them know that we are here," Jin instructed.

They all nod their head. Seojun also joins them.

First Jin enters and shoots one of the guards who were at the entrance, and then shoots another.