Khufu and Chay-Ara

"Kendras has been taken by some bird thing!"Cisco spluttered as he ran back into the base. Barry, Oliver and I, sprang into action, changing our suits and going hunting on the streets for her. Barry and I ran in opposite directions, while Oliver patrolled on his motorbike.

"Guys. Did you find anything?" Barry asked over comms. It genuinely felt like they had vanished within a matter of a few minutes.

"I'm on it." We heard overlapping sounds from Felicity and Cisco, suggesting they most likely were fighting over whos searching. 

"I got 'em 57th Street Tower." We darted straight for there, as Oliver announced he was already beside the building. 

"Sam, change of venue, Birdman and Oliver are at 54th and Motor now. Hurry," Someone needs to tell Cisco it's hard to navigate a city you don't know!

As I arrived at the scene, Barry and Oliver stood side by side, facing the formidable Birdman hovering in the sky.

Oliver suggested, "We need to expose his wings."

"I'm open to suggestions," Barry replied, though I couldn't help but wonder if the solution was rather obvious.

"What, now you're listening to me?" Oliver retorted, and their testosterone-fueled aggression irritated me.

"Enough with the toxic male behaviour; let's just focus on what needs to be done!" I told them firmly, and surprisingly, they heeded my advice.

Oliver shot multiple arrows at Birdman, but they missed their target. He swiftly dodged and rolled away as Birdman swooped in, allowing Barry and me to create wind tunnels, which distracted him and exposed his wings to Oliver. Now, Oliver had a clear shot.

With a groan, Birdman dropped to the ground once we ceased the wind tunnels. Barry nodded at me, and we both ran around Birdman in opposite directions, gathering energy to unleash lightning bolts upon him.

The villain screamed in agony, not attempting to get up for a second round. "That's new," Oliver remarked.

"Yeah, comes in handy," Barry exclaimed, the tension now seemingly dissolved.

"You haven't seen anything yet," I confidently declared as we all stood over the defeated Birdman. The battle may have been won, but I knew our challenges were far from over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were back at the base now, with Birdman tied in chains, with all the team waiting for him to wake up.

He grunted, trying to release himself from the chains, but I don't think birds have super strength.

"Where is she?" He seethed. This man was very angry.

"What's your name?" Oliver calmly asked as the unknown man acted like a deranged dog trying to escape its chains.