Jay Garrick

"Please, just let me explain." He said so nonchalantly like he didn't just say we are in danger. "I mean you no harm."

"How do you know my name?" Barry asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"I know all your names. Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, Detective Joe West.." then he looked at me. "I didn't know who Bolt was until walking into this room, Samantha Smith." Now he's seen me he knows me? Wtf does that mean?

"Enough," Joe warned, as Jay raised his hands. "That part about explaining needs to happen right now"

"This world is in danger." He emphasised the word this, making me suspicious.

"What other worlds are there?" Cisco inferred. He's on the same wavelength as me. I'm about to seriously nerd out.

"When you created the singularity above Central City, you also created a breach between my world and yours." Omg, I think this is what I think it is.

"I'm sorry, a breach?" Poor, in scientific Iris.

"Yes, a portal connecting our two Earths." The multiverse is real. I feel like 20 year old me who read up on the multiverse theory would be screaming right now. In all fairness, 26 year old me wants to scream too.

"And what precisely is your concern?" Trust Martin to ask the important questions rather than fangirling like myself.

"A few days ago, you found a dead man named Al Rothstein at the nuclear plant. But then a different Al Rothstein tried to kill you."

"Atom Smasher." I and Cisco whispered in sync.

"That man was from my world. If he got through the breach, I suspect there'll be more to follow." He warned, but Barry was quick to shut him down.

"Okay, so, Jay, how exactly do you know all this?"

"Where I came from, I was a speedster like the two of you. They called me The Flash." Damn, I'm in the room with two Flashes. What could go wrong? "Before I arrived on your Earth, I was in a fight with a man named Zoom."

"Zoom? I've heard that name before." Barry said.

"The guy who wants Barry dead," I spoke since Barry likes leaving everything to the imagination.

"Atom Smasher, he said Zoom sent him here to kill me. Who is this guy?" One must know their enemy inside and out.

"He's a speedster, like you two and me. And fast. Maybe the fastest of us all." Is this a joke? We finally get rid of the actual fastest man alive The Reverse Flash, and now Barry isn't the fastest man alive again cause Zoom exists? For once I love being a woman, no one's debunked me yet. "But he's evil. He is an unstoppable demon with the face of death."

"Sounds charming." I chimed in, shaking my head. Surprisingly Jay let out a chuckle, hadn't seen this serious guy even smile once let, alone laugh.

I just woke up from another coma and I'm in another mess. I don't feel ready for it.

"We were engaged in our fiercest battle ever, racing throughout my city. But I wasn't fast enough to stop him. Zoom had me beaten. He was about to kill me when suddenly there was a blinding light and the sky split open. A breach, between my world and yours, caused by the singularity. It pulled me in, and I somehow ended up in your world. Powerless. Unable to return home."

Powerless?

"What do you mean?" Caitlin asked the tell-all question.

"I lost my speed." Damn.

"How?" Barry asked, seemingly not convinced.

"Not entirely sure." He spoke. Joe looked back at Barry, and Barry just shook his head. It was obvious he had no clue whether or not to believe Jay, which was fair enough. The last time we trusted someone, it ended up being Eobard Thawne in Dr Wells's skin, the man who killed our families.