Chapter Thirtyone: unexpected outcomes

"Don't ya' think your blowing this whole situation way out of proportion?" Saul hissed through gritted teeth, throwing his head back in frustration

"Oh your kidding right, your joking, because in what fucked up world is your fiancé finding a smack stash in our shared bedroom, in your eyes a small deal. It's not it's a huge fucking deal to me. Okay, when I said yes to you the night you proposed, it wasn't a free pass for me to put up with your shit!"

"Yeah and when I proposed to you, I signed up for you and all your baggage because I love you" He scoffed before continuing "bipolar an all"

"You don't get to use that card on me Saul, and if you loved me, you'd know me well enough to know that I don't like to talk about that" I sighed defeated with the argument, I continued filling up my bag with all sorts of items of clothing.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm staying at Lola's, I can't sit here any longer and look at your strung out face. You look awful. You need help, look at yourself. And I'll be damned if you think you'll be dragging me down with you. I've had all this with my mother and I sure as hell ain't dealing with it with you!"

Things have been bad ever since the proposal, Saul's drug habits have gotten worse. Everyday for the past three weeks I've woken up to an empty, cold side of the bed, my fiancé nowhere to be seen. Turns out, he's become best buddies with Nikki fucking sixx, which also turns out, was the worst possible outcome of them meeting that night at duffs party.

Most nights id get a phone call from a few people who usually consisted of Tommy Lee, mick mars and sometimes duff depending on who was the least strung out so they were able to call me and insist I come pick Saul up from one of their houses, where They'd all smoke, drink and shoot up till they physically couldn't anymore.

If that wasn't bad enough, Saul did the one thing I hated the most.

Lying.

He told me he went to rehab just after the tour had finished, but that was complete bull shit. He's been shooting up everyday since then, and I've been beating my self up everyday because I never even noticed he was strung out all the time.

"Baby, just stay please, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I lied to you, I promise I'll get help. I love you"

"I don't doubt that you will get help because until you do, your not going to see me, your not going to call me and your certainly not going to fuck me" I smirked

"Your bluffing" he scoffed, amused at my pouted lips and burning cheeks.

"Oh ya think so?" I cocked a brow, sucking in deeply as I knew what I was about to do next would break me.