Chapter twentyseven: i want to break free

I woke up to the sweet smell of bacon, my blinds were open, my room was clean and a cup of piping hot tea sat on my nightstand

I woke up to the sweet smell of bacon, my blinds were open, my room was clean and a cup of piping hot tea sat on my nightstand. Still feeling fuzzy from the night before I threw my fluffy blanket off my warm toasty legs.

Looking in the bathroom mirror my pale reflection stood, cursing myself for letting it get this bad I decided to ignore the track marks on my arm and covered them with my jumper, I brushed my hair and teeth, picked up my tea and made my way to the kitchen following the smell of the bacon.

I didn't think my headache could get any worse, until I opened my bedroom door, the blissful tunes of Vince Neil's high pitched voice mixed in with Lola's filling my ears.

Now she's bulletproof

She keeps her motor clean

And believe me,you

She's a number 13

Lola sang using the wisk she was holding as a microphone.

The church strikes midnight

She's lookin' louder and Louder

She's gonna turn on the juice, boy

And then she'll turn on the power

She's got the looks that kill

That kill

She spun around as the chorus to looks that kill ended, a huge smile plastered on her face when she saw how unamused I was.

"Excellent song choice asswipe" I chuckled, climbing up on the counter and sticking my finger in the chocolate flavoured cake batter Lola had made and licking my finger. Surprisingly for Lola, it tasted pretty good.

"Why thank you, dipshit. I knew you would appreciate it" she laughed, picking up the remote to change the channel on the tv set in the corner of my kitchen, Queens "I want to break free" now playing.

"What's with the baking ingredients scattered around my kitchen?" I question, swaying side to side as Freddy mercury begins to sing

"The boys come back tomorrow and duffs coming over to visit me. And you obviously, so I thought I'd be a good girlfriend and bake him a cake" she proudly smiles, lifting the cake tin off the counter to place it in the oven.

"What happened to not getting loved up with these rockstars, now your making one of them a welcome home cake" I laughed

" oh shut up duff's- oh this is my favourite part come on!" she beams, pulling me off the counter.

But life still goes on

I can't get used to living without, living without living without you by my side

I don't want to live alone, hey.

god knows, got to make it on my own

We danced around the kitchen, both holding our hands in fists as microphones as we dramatically sang the lyrics to each other.