Chapter thirty: Special occasions

He's so fine xox

He's so fine xox

Last night was so perfect. Saul and I, after kissing in the rain type movie shit and becoming a fiancé, came inside to dry off. We took a shower together it felt so good to have him around, I felt safe cradled in his arms. We did all sorts of things, we drank wine and baked cookies. He showed me some new guitar riffs he was working on which I loved. We made love to each other and it was beautiful. Well I'll probably skip that part, as I'm about to pour my heart out to my fathers tombstone.

"So yeah I finally have a boyfriend, I mean soon to be husband !" I giggled "can you believe it dad he wants me to be his wife!"

"You would have loved him dad" I sigh

"He's sweet, a gentleman and so handsome" i blush "like really handsome I'm proud of myself in all honesty. Oh and he's a little bit of a bad boy, okay he's a rockstar! Guitarist actually how cools is that!" I smile, replacing the old flowers I had left here last week with some beautiful fresh ones

"Oh and tomorrow night him and I are going on a dinner and I'm going to meet his mom, her names Ola and apparently she's extremely beautiful and I have no doubt about that, Saul talks so highly about his mother it's so adorable!"

"Also, don't be mad at me but I got a letter from playboy. Playboy!" I squeal, turning my head to see an old lady and her dog staring at me. Jeez I must look crazy.

"Anyway so I think I'm gonna go for it, we'll I'm gonna try it out I guess"

"I miss you dad. Grandma and grandpa are doing okay if you were wondering. They come and visit the house every so often. Which reminds me I should probably get going. Gotta get groceries, do the dishes and take the trash out. Being an adult sucks dad. Anyway I love you, I'll be back same time next week. Don't miss me too much I know I'll miss you!" I smile, bringing my hand to my mouth to kiss it, I place the kiss on my father's tombstone.

__

"Wait so your telling me your engaged and on the road to becoming a future playmate!" Lola squealed "you win, you literally win!"

I smile down at the beautiful engagement ring that glistened under the dim restaurant lights.

"So do you think I should go for it?" I asked, sipping on my glass of champagne.

Lola insisted we celebrate together just the two of us, so here we are.

"Of course I do, things can only get better for you now em, I'm so proud of you" she smiles

"Ugh I love you girl!" I laugh "excuse me could we please get the bill?" I smile to the waitress passing by our table

"That won't be necessary ma'am it's already been taken care of" she smiles, placing down two more glasses of Champagne

"By who?" Lola and I asked confused.

"Well by Mr Hudson of course, he told me to tell you ladies that everything has been taken care of and to order whatever you like" the waitress smiles.