Chapter Twenty one: For the world

It was the first night of the first show and I couldn't be more proud of how far the boys have come

It was the first night of the first show and I couldn't be more proud of how far the boys have come. Lola and I are sat with the guys in their dressing room. The boys are talking up a storm with each other so me and Lola decided to flip through a playboy magazine that we found in duffs suitcase circling pieces of lingerie we want. Also we both shared a bottle of white wine of course.

"isn't that Nikki's new girlfriend?" Lola gasped, pointing to the naked brunette women in the magazine.

"Yeah I think so" i said as I scanned over the page reading the name "Brandi Brant the newest playmate".

"God how the hell did he manage that?" Lola laughed.

"I honestly have no idea, good for him though. Let's hope he doesn't fuck some random groupie this time and ruin it" we both burst into laughter.

"What are you two laughing at?" Saul asked.

"Nothing" I smirk

"What the fuck, is that my magazine?" Duff eyes widen in embarrassment sending us into a another drunken fit of laughter.

"What this old thing?" Lola smirks "I have no idea what your talking about Mckagan" she smirks again, this time fanning her self with the magazine.

"Give it to me" he says

"Nope" Lola and I say in unison.

"God damn it!" Duff sighs in defeat, sinking back into the sofa.

0
Show time was in 15 minutes, Lola went to and I quote "check out the bar" whatever that means, the boys were getting ready to go on stage so I managed to quickly sneak off to the bathroom.

We went to a big fancy streak house for lunch, which I'm pretty sure was a first for most of us. The bill was paid for in advance so the boys took advantage of that ordering one of everything off the menu. Leaving me feeling guilty after the amount I had eaten, I pulled the handle flushing the guilt down the drain.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I was washing my hands as the door handle began to rattle.

"Just a minute" a shouted.

I opened the door to see Saul leant up again the door frame.

"Hey" I smiled.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I was just peeing" he's on to me "what's up?" I continued.

"You wouldn't happen to know how to replace a guitar string would you, Steven somehow got a hold of my les Paul and managed to break a string!" He stressed "it's a long story, but do you?"

"Well as a matter a fact yes I do" his face lit up.

"Thank you, you're a life saver" he picked me up, peppering me with kisses.

"I know, I know. Where your guitar tech anyway" I asked as we began walking back to the dressing rooms.

"Honestly not sure, he called saying he couldn't make it to tonight's shows and that's about it" he sighed

"Well lucky you got me huh" i smirked.

0
"Where did you even learn to do this" Saul asked

"I went to a music school for about a year so there I guess" I wrapped the string around the tuning peg, then Began tuning the guitar.

"What tone do you use?" I asked

"E flat" he answered

"Here, good as new" I tuned the guitar before handing it back to him.

He went in to kiss me and of course I kissed back, I climbed onto his lap now straddling him. His hands made there way to my ass, pushing me more near his crotch causing a moan to escape my lips.

"Slash oh shit, uh we're on in 2 minutes" Izzy popped his head around the corner and quickly left again. That's the first time I've heard him speak I think.

"Oops" I smirked.

"I love you" Saul said placing a gently kiss on my lips.

"I love you" I said.

"Have fun out there okay? You'll be amazing, all of you will" I smiled.

"Will you watch, at the side of the stage?" He asked.

"Are you kidding!" I gasped "I wouldn't miss this for the world" and kissed him again.

-------------------------
MY STORY IS 1# ON THE GNR TAG TYSM!!!!

I'm going to be focusing more on this story, recently I started a new book but this one still needs some love!!!