Chapter one: Black leathers

"Im not sure Lola" I huffed and sat staring at the black leather skirt Lola had pressed against her hips

"oh don't be silly, we are going and it will be fun"Lola said before tossing the leather skirt on the floor and putting a short skimpy red dress pressed to her shoulders.

"besides, its not like your dad will find out remember? he's out on a business trip"

she finished before laying the chosen dress on my bed paired with black high heels.

before I could open my mouth to protest Lola cut me off once again

"Mia I don't care what you say we are going out tonight, we need some fun, you need some fun "she let out an innocent smile

"we can have some drinks and see the band that's playing and by the end of the night hopefully we managed to snag ourselves  a pair of sexy rockstars to bring home eekkkk"

I let out a convincing laugh, walked over to my dresser and began pulling out something to wear "fine" I looked over at my best friend who was smiling ear to ear.

"But we are not bringing  rockstars home no matter how hot they are my dad would literally kill me".

"Whatever, we'll see if you feel the same after a few tequila shots" I heard Lola fall into a fit of laughter to herself after I closed my door, walking to the bathroom and Turning the shower on.

I got undressed and put my hand under the shower to make sure it was hot, I stepped in, imediently letting the hot water hit my soft skin and trickle down my back, I watched as the water dripped off my fingers and into the bottom of the basin.

I washed my hair and body and turned off the water before grabbing my towel I had placed in the sink, wrapping it around my body, cold hit me and goosebumps ran up my arms and legs.

The mirror had condensated up from the heat of my shower, I wiped the mirror revealing my pale face in the reflection.

My mascara had ran down my face so I took a wipe and wiped the rest of my melted makeup off  before turning the bathroom light off and going back into my bedroom.

I went back over to my dresser where I had set out some clothes, just a van Halen tee and my high waisted denim shorts, when I looked over to Lola who was standing there in a little red dress, fish nets and high heels she didn't look impressed with my outfit choice.

"we are going to a bar not a Library Mia god!"she let out a large sigh before shoving past me, her heels clicking under the wooden floorboards and began going through my clothes until she found something she liked for me to wear.

In-between her fingertips she held up a black corset top with chains for the straps.

"I was thinking this top, with those black leather shorts you bought while we were shopping the other week"she just stood there, eyes wide with a big smirk on her face.

I let out a sigh and snatched the top out of her hands before going back to my dresser to the get the shorts she was referring to and slipping back into the bathroom to change.

"you know what Lola, I do look pretty hot"I let out a sigh of defeat as I knew Lola was right I definitely should not of just worn a graphic tee to the bar.

"pretty hot?you look smoking girl, now go do your makeup the band starts at 9 its 8:30 GO GO GO!"

I let out a small giggle before returning to the bathroom and putting on some eyeliner and mascara then dragging the red lipstick across my lips, blow-dried and teased my hazel hair before grabbing my pair of platform heels, my leather jacket and out the door we went.

we walked down the street for a while before a cab came into my sight and a shouted for it to stop, once it did we both got in a let out a sigh of relief.

while still driving to the bar I looked over to see Lola struggling to find something in her purse, I nudged her with my elbow before mouthing "what are you doing" so the taxi driver wasn't aware.

She finally turned to me with the smug look on her face that told me what ever she was looking for what not a good thing, I followed her hands with my eyes as she picked up a little bag with white dust inside. cocain

"are you fucking kidding me Lola,where did you even get that"I whispered my voice full of panic but also curiosity.

"relax I just know a few people, have a bumb just a little it'll be fun" she said scooping a little powder onto her house keys.

me and Lola had the sort of friend ship where if she did something fucking stupid I wouldn't be far behind doing the same fucking stupid shit.

"fine but just one"I giggle before she put the key to my nose and I snorted the white powder, I sniffled a few times before my lips stared to go numb, this was normal for me, Lola and I did the occasional bump now and then for fun so the numbness didn't worry me to much.

finally we got to the bar, before I got out of the cab I payed the driver and told him to have a good night.

i leant back out of the Taxi and closed the door, turning around Lola was stood there smoking a cig with her other arm out for me to hold I let a giggle before wrapping my arm around hers.

We walked down the stip our heels clicking against the pavement in sync.

with a few weird stares and occasional lip bites from the men that flooded the strip we made our way to the whiskey-a-go-go.

I took the red lipstick stained cig from my lips inhaling once more and tossed it on the  ground, stomping on it with my heels.

one more look in my little compact mirror fixing my lipstick I turned on my heel arm still linked with Lola's  and we walked into the bar.

.............