Chapter Twentyfour- Fighting demons

"So have you told him yet" Lola asks

"I don't know what you're talking about" i huff, blowing in my latte.

After last night Lola stayed with me in my hotel room until I calmed down. She left and I eventually fell asleep. I'm not sure what time Saul got back but he was for sure passed out when I woke up so I left him to sleep and came to grab a coffee with Lola.

"Yes you do, you know exactly what I'm talking about" she scowls

"Well I just don't think it's something we need to talk about just yet" I rant "it's not something I like to talk about so why would I go on about it?"

"You spoke to Axl about it though didn't you?" She reply's

"Not necessarily" I nod my head " just a few quick questions, because if anyone knows about this stuff and how hard it can be it's him"

"What happens if you have a manic episode, me and you both know how bad it can get." I scowl at her

"What about your meds, have you took them" she asks

"Lola I love you but I really don't want to have this conversation with you right now. I'm a grown ass women I'll tell him when I'm ready"

Show time was fast approaching, I met up with Lola in the bathroom to have a sneaky line of blow as we were leaving the bathroom duff came running over, bass dangling from his shoulder.

"Girls, have you seen Saul" he asked

"I saw him just 15 minutes ago in his dressing room" I started to panic.

•Flashback•

"Are you excited for tonight" I ask

"Of course, it's amazing getting to do shows and have you here with me" Saul smiles down at me.

He takes a swig from his jack bottle and places it down on the glass table In front of us.

He grabs my face and kisses me. I kiss back, he sticks his tongue in as the kiss becomes more deep and passionate.

He places his finger under my Chin lifting my head up to look in his eyes "get on your knees" i do as I'm told and sink to the ground in front of him. Rubbing up and down in torso, I get to his pants and unbutton them. He springs out earning a smirk I take him in my mouth.

"Oh baby, that feels amazing" he moans, I bob my head up and down until I feel him twitch and stop. I roll my skirt up and climb on top of him, he kisses me again and I feel him moving my underwear to the side as he lines himself up with my entrance.

He thrusts into me "oh fuck" i managed to mutter under my breath as our lips move in motion. He grabs my waist thrusting into me even harder