Chapter twentyfive: The truth is out

Now I know what your thinking and yes it might be strange that I break up with saul- if we have broken up that is- and call Nikki almost instantly, but me and Nikki have some sort of history I guess

Now I know what your thinking and yes it might be strange that I break up with saul- if we have broken up that is- and call Nikki almost instantly, but me and Nikki have some sort of history I guess. We've been through a lot together, he gets me and I get him, plain and simple. It might even be a chance to become friends again. We haven't spoken much in the past few years for obvious reasons, being friends won't hurt anybody.

"Thanks for picking me up, just everything's been so stressful recently" i sigh, placing my bags down on the marble floor of nikki's foyer.

"It's the least I could do" He chuckles, damn right it is

I smile

"Looks like you've got your self a nice place Sixx" I beam, genuinely surprised.

"Yeah, makes a change from the shit hole on Clark street" he laughs

"Oh my god Clark street, god that house was a disgrace. You guy's literally lived like animals" i chuckle, making my way over to the sofa propping my feet up.

"Do ya remember the time me, you and Vince came home and Tommy was just fucking that fat chick on the floor" he laughs

"YES JUST SO HE COULD DRIVE HER CAR" I point at him, both now laughing hysterically.

10:37pm

"It's getting late, you hungry" Nikki asks

Me and Nikki spent the afternoon drinking, watching movies and talking. We talked about lots of things, I told him about Saul and I's argument to which he laughed when I told him about the Les Paul. We finally, after 3 years of holding a grudge decided to bury the hatchet.

"Sure, I'll make us pasta" i smile, heading over to his ridiculously big kitchen.

I search the cupboards finally locating the pots and pans, filling a pot with water I put it on the stove, once it's boiled I put some pasta in.

"Chop these up for me with ya" i throw a tomato and onion Nikki's way and surprisingly he caught them.

"Why me?" He whined

"Well I'd even accidentally cut my finger off or totally accidentally murder you with the butchers knife" I sarcastically smile.

"You are so not funny, ya know that em" his face is pure disappointment.

"Yeah well, not all of us have great senses of humour sixx, unfortunately that applies to you" I say, throwing him a big cheesy smile.

"You know I will say, I have missed your cooking" he sighs, cutting pieces of tomatoes and placing them into a dish.

"Oh yeah, does Brandi not cook for you?" I ask, stirring the source into the pasta.

"Nah she never really did anything"

"Wait did you guys break up or something?" I furrowing my brows.

Nikki walks over to me, places the dish in front of me and walks away saying nothing.