Chapter thirteen: A brewing storm

One week later I was flicking through a magazine while slash was holding pandora when the last of my cigarette burnt out

One week later
I was flicking through a magazine while slash was holding pandora when the last of my cigarette burnt out.

"Hey I'm gunna go to the story and buy some Marlboros you want anything"

"Nah I'm good babe" I gave slash a kiss before grabbing my boots and heading out the door

The bell rang on the shop door as I swung it open, making my way to the cashier

"Pack of Marlboros please"

The guy was added up the total as I scanned my eyes over the magazines I saw one with slash on the front cover. I felt my heart sink into my stomach, my throat went dry and my eyes glossy as I read the bold yellow writing.

Slash cheats on girlfriend Mia Elizabeth with groupie?!

"What the fuck" I snatched the magazine off the rack, gave the guy and twenty bill, got my cigarettes and raced back to slashes house

I stormed into slashes room, throwing the magazine at him

"What the fuck is this" i hissed

Slash held the magazine in his hands reading the front cover "I have no idea".

"Oh save me the bullshit slash, you cheat on me and the whole world finds out before I do? Your pathetic"

"I WAS HIGH AS FUCK OFF DRUGS ITS NOT LIKE IT MEANT ANYTHING" he stood up continuing the argument

"High off fucking drugs, god Saul have some fucking self respect, in fact have some fucking respect for me, i fucking gave you my love, my heart and my whole life and this is how you repay me?" I I picked up the ashtray throwing it at the wall "BURYING YOUR SORROWS INTO A SLUTTY FUCKING GROUPIE WHO FOR THE RECORD WOULNT THINK TWICE ABOUT HELPING YOU IF SHE SAW YOU DEAD IN A FUCKING DITCH, I GAVE YOU ALL I HAVE SLASH AND YOU FUCKED ME OVER" I cried into my sleeve, trying not to let of the screams I felt inside.

"It was a mistake baby" he held his hand out to touch my cheek but I slapped it away

"I gave you everything and I have nothing left in me to give you" tears streamed down my face "goodbye slash" I picked up my back hurrying down the corridor I could hear his pathetic cries for my name before shutting them out with the slam of the front door, I got in my car and drove home.

Sorry this chapter was so short:)