Chapter six: The call

I woke up alone, in slashes bed, the curtains drawn and the empty side of the bed next to me cold

I Grabbed slashes hoodie that was on the back of the door and walked out into the hallway leading to the living you.

I walked in, to my surprise many familia faces planted on the sofa.

"Well,look who decided to join us"Lola smirked

duff was sat beside her,axl and Steven on the the couch and slash was watching tv, weird he didn't even acknowledge me.

"Nice to see you too Lola" I mumbled

"You're mums been calling me none stop, I really think you should give her a call" Lola shot me a sympathetic look.

I walked over to her confusion flooding my face as she gave me a piece of paper with my mums number written in pencil.

I don't talk to my mother a lot as it is only me and my dad so I wanted a little privacy,"Ill just be a minute"

I let out a convincing smile to the boys and Lola, I walked back into slashes room and shut the door behind me.

I sat down on the bed and dialled the number into the phone on the bedside table, I let out a shaky breath before putting the phone to my ear,it rang four times before I heard my mothers small sounding voice echo out on the other side of the phone.

"He-hello" was all my mother said, I could hear the panic in her voice, Wich only made me worry more.

"Mom what's wrong" I said my voice breaking with each word I spoke.

"Honey" she started

"it's, it's your farther. He got into a terrible car accident while driving home last night,the hospital did everything they could, im so sorry baby, he didn't make it,he's gone" she took a deep breath before busting into tears.

I couldn't say anything, I didn't know how to, I didn't know what to say.

I removed the phone from my ear and placed it back on the table,I could here the faint cry's from my mother as if she was still on the phone but I didn't care, my farther was gone, my best friend, the only man who had ever truly loved me,the man who drove me to school, helped me with my home work, learnt me to drive and ride a bike. He was gone forever and I didn't even get to say goodbye.

I couldn't breath and tears flooded down my face, I let my self fall to the floor as I cried into my knees , soaking the T-shirt with salty tears.

I couldn't speak or breath and felt like I was going to vomit from the words my mother had spoken to me.

This can't be real. He still has to walk me down the aisle, he still has to meet his first grandchild,he can't be gone.

All I wanted was to be alone for a while I stood up, my eyes glossy from crying aswell as red and puffy and my cheeks were stained from the tears drops that has fallen down my face.

I slowly turned the knob on the door and walked out into the hallways, I grabbed my boots slipping them on before walking into the living room.

I felt all eyes on me, I wasn't surprised all you had to do was take one look at my face and you would know I had been crying.

I ignored it tho, they started to crowed around me asking me questions "baby what's wrong" slash said grabbing hold of my arm

"you okay kid?"axl spoke

" she looks like she could do with some Vodka" duff said, god damn it I just wanted to be alone.

I looked down at Lola who had her palms pressed against my cheeks while her thumb wiped away a stray tear from my face.

"Lola I need my keys, I -I wanna go home" I couldn't bare it any longer I cried and cried till I felt my self collapse to the wooden floor.

Everyone gave me some space and slash cradled me in his arms, I still hadn't managed to tell anyone what had happened.

Once I calmed down and got my breathing under control I asked slash go drive me home and he happily agreed.

The drive was silent, for the most part. I was sat in the passenger seat, a blanket wrapped around me with a cigarette In between my lips.

"It's erm, it's my dad he got in a car accident last night" I let the words slowly fall from my mouth, slash looked up from the road and gave me a sympathetic look "he didn't make it" I said bluntly before takin a long drag from my cigarette.

Slash placed his hand on my bare thigh, moving his thumb up and down slowly to try comfort me.

"I'm so sorry baby, is there anything I can do, do you want me to stay with you so your not alone"he spoke softly.

"No I need some time on my own,but I'd love you to come round tomorrow? If your not too bu"he cut me off.

"Of course I'll come over,I don't want you to be alone at a time like this"he smiled.

We pulled up to my house,it looked so empty,I looked in the drive way,my dads car wasn't there and it never will be.

Slash saw how upset I was being back at the house me and my dad shared, he came over to me and pulled me into a bear hug I tired my best not to sob but I couldn't help it.

"What am I gunna do slash?"I questioned in between sobs.

"Don't worry, okay? You have Lola, me and the boys now we will looks after you, I wish you would let me stay but I know you need space and time to think, just call me if you need anything please" he pressed a kiss against my cheek before he held my hand and walked me up to the front door.

"Thank you Slash,it means a lot, I- I'll call you later" i sniffled

"I'd like that a lot" he smiled before walking back to his car, waving goodbye and driving away.

Fuck.my.life