Chapter two : tequila shots

The whiskey was packed, people crowded over at the bar, what looked like hundreds of people pressed up against each other on the dance floor and a large group gathered near the stage area waiting for only I can presume the band that was playing here

"hey im going to the bathroom, get me a shot" Lola smiled before pulling her arm from mine and handing me a five dollar bill.

I walked over to the bar and pulled out a bar stool before sitting down, I drew a smile to my lips and motioned my hand in the air to get the bartenders attention.

"what can I get you beautiful"he shouted over the loud drunk men and booming rock music, i could feel myself cringe .

"erm, two tequila shots please" I could hear drums banging and the sound of guitar strings being pulled.The band was on stage.

"hey make that three shots"I huffed Lola came and sat beside me, she took her shot and I took both of mine, sucking on the lime and licking the salt off the back of my hand.

We stood up and walked over to the stage.

The stage lights dimmed as 5 figures appeared through the darkness.

"YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE, YOUR IN THE JUNLE BABY, TIME TO DIEEEEEEE"

the lights lit up the stage, a red head holding the microphone screaming his heart out but weirdly enough, I loved it and he sounded amazing.

swaying my hips getting lost in the music I turn my gaze back on the stage when a tall, tanned guitarist caught my eye.

He looked up from his instrument, his hair Monstrous, his dark hazel eyes fixed with mine and I could feel my face turn a deep rose colure.

He sent me a mischievous smirk before removing his gaze upon my own back down to his les Paul, the way his finger strummed against the strings, his hips moved to the sound of the music he was creating was so sexy, id be lying if I said he wasn't the most attractive man I've ever seen.

their set was over and me and Lola went back to the bar to have a few shots of liquid 'courage'.

"hey did you see the blondie duff, god he is so hot and he's was so checking me out" Lola squealed in her high pitched tone

"got get your rockstar girl!"I said sarcastically but before I knew it she was jumping from her seat, bottle of jack in her hands and practically running backstage, stumbling a bit now and then.

I sat at the bar for a while taking sips of my cocktail, the coke has worn off now, but I still needed that buzz as the night wasn't over yet.

"what's a pretty girl like you sitting here all alone?" the deep voice questioned.

taking the seat next to me and facing my direction, for a while I ignored him and just stared straight ahead reading all the labels on the half empty liquor bottle that sat on the shelf behind the bar.

"Hey, I asked you a question" the guy now so close to my face I could feel his hot breath on my neck and the smell of whiskey and cigarettes.

I could feel his hand touch the inner side of my thigh.

I froze I didn't know what to do, in situations like this id turn around and bottle the fucker but I couldn't, its like the alcohol running trough my blood stream had me stuck, paralysed.

But then, I felt a second sort of pressure on my leg, but it was quickly removed followed by the creepy guys hand.
"get the fuck up man, she doesn't wanna talk to you fuck off!" a deeper voice spoke one filled with anger.

the man got up in seconds pitting his hand up in surrender and walked away.

"hey you okay"the voice spoke, this time softer, friendly and caring.

I looked to see who my knight in shining armour was.

it was him.

big brown curls fell over his face, his plump lips held a lit cigarette and his shirtless tanned body now covered with a leather jacket.

"your staring" his let out a small chuckle, I broke my gaze for a second before retuning to him.

"shit sorry, its definitely those tequila shots" I blunted out.

His lips curled into a small smirk before taking the empty seat next to me.

"what's you name gorgeous" he said before taking a sip from his jack bottle.

"My names Mia, and you are" I couldn't help but let a giggle fall from my lips, he made me nervous and I didn't even know his name yet.

"slash, pleased to meet you Mia" he smirked before lifting my hand to his face and planting a small kiss on my knuckle.

" wow, your cute and a gentlemen"I sighed placing my had on my knee

"there's an after party at this big ass house, me and the guys are going so I was wondering if you wanted to come with us"he voice was soft and inviting.

I couldn't help put say yes.

"but one more shot before we go?"I question but he obliged pretty quickly shouting at the waiter for two shots.

after throwing my shot back and cramming a lime into my mouth, I looked over at slash who was staring at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"what"I asked, tossing the lime on the counter.

"ugh, I-nothing, let's get outta here" he said standing up from the bar stool and holding his hand out for me to grab.

...............