21

On the Threll mothership, the fight continues with Phantom being overpowered by Bruko and Blaka.

Thermo: Jess!

Thermo bursts into his flame form and punches Bruko while Red Dragon, in his monster form, continues fighting Prague while Neon Crane fights off Nawk. Braka fights Power Surge, before knocking him away. V.O.X then slams into Braka's chest, before punching him. Power Surge then flips back up and shocks Braka, who backhands V.O.X then grabbing Power Surge by the throat.

Braka: You really our stupid, Enhuman. Thinking you can plant a virus in our system....knowing that we'll override your little virus and send more saucers.

Power Surge: That's why we had to make sure we came up here to say goodbye to you all...properly!

Braka: What?!

Power Surge: V.O.X! Now!

V.O.X uses her A.I Communication skills to activate the Raven, which shoots the nuclear missile carrying the antigen into a control room. The impact is felt by the Enhumans and Threll Vanguards.

Prague: What have you done?!

Thermo: Like we said; we're saying goodbye properly!

The Raven bursts into the room and causes a sonic blast that incapacitates the Threll Vanguards.

V.O.X: Hurry! We have sixty seconds!

Phantom: We are very well aware!

Power Surge: Wait, where's Axel?!

Red Dragon in his monster form continues fighting Prague.

Power Surge: Xiang! Come on! We're leaving!

Red Dragon: Go!

Neon Crane: What?!

Red Dragon: Go! I will ensure your escape! Go!

Sharing looks of sadness, Neon Crane, Power Surge, Thermo, Phantom and V.O.X enter the Raven.

Neon Crane: Sixty seconds, Alex!

Thermo: I'm aware!

Thermo rushes the Raven drivers seat and pulls on the driving stick, flying the Raven throughout the Threll mothership with several Threll fighters chasing and shooting at them.

Phantom: Alex! They're chasing us!

Thermo: No shit!

Alex drives the Raven to dodge the Threll fighters shots.

Neon Crane: I think we're hit.

Thermo: We're not hit, damn it! Stop side-seat driving!

Red Dragon continues fighting off the Monster Threll Vanguard, taking mortal blows. In the Raven, Power Surge points to the right.

Power Surge: Right! Right! Right!

Neon Crane: Go right!

Thermo: Stop telling to go right! I know to go right!

Phantom: Okay....

The Raven flies towards the exit tunnels and dodges the Threll fighters. Up ahead, the exit doors prepare to close.

Phantom: Oh, my....

Power Surge: Dude, you gotta drive faster!

Neon Crane: They're closing! Alex!

Thermo: Shut up! Shut up! All of you shut the hell up and let me drive!

V.O.X: Alex!

Phantom: Go! Go! Go!