17

In the aftermath of the Threll attack, in the ruins of New York, the Empire State Building has been destroyed, along with other buildings, and the Statue of Liberty is down in the water, but not sinking. The aliens' weapon is closing up as the wind blows. In the Threll mothership, Martin looks down in sadness, thinking her son has been killed in the destruction. Krylla looks at the destruction with Prague.

Krylla: Very impressive. I am well most pleased at this. Prague, prepare the Harvester for descent.

Prague bows.

Prague: As you command, my queen.

In Parker Tower, around the ruins of New York, Donnie, Whitmore and other police officers hand out blankets, food and water bottles to human and Enhuman survivors. In the oceans of New York, Caspian, Keera and Neptune pop their heads out of the ocean and are in shock of the destruction.

Keera: My god....

In the Raven, Quantum, Dragonfly, Sun Sorceress, The Owl, Neon-Ghost, Genesis, Scarlett, Red Dragon, Snake Bite, V.O.X and Mammoth are in the bridge, listening to V.O.X speak.

The Owl: V.O.X?

V.O.X: Reports are unclear, but from what I'm hearing, New York, Los Angeles and Washington are left in ruins.

The Supers and Purifiers are all shocked at this as they all look at each other. Sun Sorceress then attempts to contact Neon Crane, Power Surge, Thermo and Phantom.

Sun Sorceress: Trisha? Do you copy? Joseph? Alex? Jessica?

The Owl shakes his head.

The Owl: Nothing.....just static.

Quantum looks down, thinking his team has been killed. Dragonfly touches his shoulder.

Dragonfly: Dad....they might've made it.

Meanwhile, with Air Force One, it's flying in the air, with two F-18's in the air with it. Inside, David covers his face as he sighs. Vickers is with him.

David: All those people....gone....just gone. Mom would've evacuated the cities hours ago. A lot of people died today. Too many people; both human and Enhuman. We were so worried about exterminating the Enhuman threat....now an even bigger threat is here.

In the ruins of Washington D.C, in a destroyed sewer tunnel, Neon Crane, Power Surge, Thermo and Phantom climb out of the destroyed exit door. The four all walk through the destroyed tunnel, and they come to the exit and outside, is the ruins of Washington D.C, everything is destroyed. The four heroes look around in shock and devastation.

Thermo: My god....

Phantom: What the hell happened?

Power Surge: I don't know.

The four heroes look up to see the giant saucer over the ruins of Washington D.C.

Neon Crane: If those things are capable of this, this is a war we might not win.

Suddenly, over their heads, the F-18's counter attack is starting against the saucer over Washington D.C. In Air Force One, David, Hawkins, Blake, Vickers and Lowe are in a control room onboard the plane, as they're about to start the counterattack.

David: Alright, ladies and gentlemen, we're on.

Officer: General Hawkins....

David: Vickers?

Vickers: All satellite, microwave, and ground communications with the cities have been cut off.

David: How about the boys? Where are they?