12

In New York, James, Eva, Charles, Kala, and the young adults are attempting to contact or locate John.

James: V.O.X? Anything?

V.O.X: Nothing yet...

Eva: Damn it! Where is he?!
Joseph: He's gotta be around somewhere.

Charles: I'm telling you; V.O.X can't locate either John or Sara! She's looked all over the planet!

Alex: That doesn't mean he's off world somewhere!

Kala: I'm telling you. That bitch has him.

Eva: Hey, watch it. That bitch is my mom.

Maria: And also, we trust her. More than we trust you for sure.

Kala sighs.

Kala: Look, cop.

Maria: Uh, actually, it's head sheriff now....I've been head sheriff for the past five years...you know, since you got my Dad killed. You remember that, Kala? When you betrayed my sister to Tarmac?

Kala folds her lips.

Trisha: Maria, this is not the time.

Kala: Look, I....I know what I did was wrong, but I'm a changed person.

Maria gives a skeptical laugh.

Maria: You're a changed person?

As Maria and Kala argue, Alex's cell phone rings. Alex looks at the screen noticing unrecognized the number, therefore, deciding to hang up.

Jessica: Who was that?

Alex: It's an international number.

Maria: You may have my sister fooled with your little bullshit repentant act, but not me. I know what you are. You are a criminal.

Kala: Your sister doesn't see me that way. She spared me when she could've killed me.

Maria turns to Trisha, who sighs.

Maria: You knew what she did and you let her live?

Trisha: What? Did you expect me to kill her?

Maria: Dude....she helped Tarmac kill Dad!

Trisha: Tarmac killed Dad, not her! She's trying to help us!

As sisters argue, Alex's phone rings again as he groans, before he then looks at it.

Alex: Jesus, man....

Alex denies the phone call, then puts it back in his pocket.

Trisha: Look, Dad would've wanted me to forgive her and—

Maria: You think Dad would want you to forgive this bitch?! She's a Enhuman freak!

Trisha gives an offended look.