20

In the docking bay, the Supers and Purifiers are in the loading bay with the Raven prepped.

Quantum: This war between us has gone on for a long time. I'm not going to lie to any of you. This is the hardest enemy we've ever faced. We lost a lot.....We lost Maria.

Neon Crane looks down, before Power Surge touches his shoulders.

Quantum: We lost a lot of humans and Enhumans to this and now, is the time to take a stand. We stand together. As Supers....

Quantum turns to Genesis.

Quantum: And Purifiers....

Quantum turns to the Supers and Purifiers.

Quantum: Enhuman and proud....all of us.

The Supers and Purifiers nod in agreement.

Arachnica: Let's do it.

The Purifiers separate, before Genesis speaks to Quantum.

Genesis: I'll give you a moment.

Quantum, Dragonfly, Sun Sorceress, The Owl and Neon-Ghost say their goodbyes to Neon Crane, Power Surge, Thermo, Phantom and V.O.X.

Quantum: I gotta say; you kids have come a long way.

Quantum turns to Thermo and approaches him.

Quantum: Alex, your mother would've been proud of you.

Thermo nods.

Thermo: Thank you, sir....

Quantum looks the young adults.

Quantum: I'm proud of all of you.

Meanwhile, Genesis, Scarlett, Mammoth, Arachnica and Mammoth are saying their goodbyes to Red Dragon.

Red Dragon: Good luck, my master.

Genesis touches Red Dragon's shoulder.

Genesis: Good luck, my old friend.

The Supers then gather around in a group hug, before breaking, looking around at each other in the eyes.

Sun Sorceress: Good luck, guys.

Power Surge: You, too.

Neon Crane, Power Surge, Thermo, Phantom, V.O.X and Red Dragon enter the Raven, with Power Surge and Thermo in the front drivers seat. Genesis approaches Quantum.

Genesis: John....I know you don't want to hear this...but are you ready to do what you need to do when it comes to Krylla?

Quantum sighs, but before he can answer, David comes in, dressed in his own Dragonfly nano-tech armor.

David: How do I look?

Dragonfly: Like a bad-ass. You've got the Macromiidae armor. Should give you all the amenities.

David laughs, before he accidentally activates the missile launcher on his wrist armor.

David: Shit! Shit! Sorry! Disengage! Disengage!

Quantum turns to Dragonfly, who shrugs.

Dragonfly: Hey, he wanted to help us out.

Genesis: And you gave the human one of your armor?

Dragonfly: Couldn't hurt him.

Scarlett: Him, no. Us.....eh...

The young adults exit the Parker Tower loading bay with the Raven, flying it towards the upper sky.

Thermo: Whoo!

Power Surge: Alex, come on! Dude, relax!

Thermo: What?! Just trying to get a feel for her!