Jeongbin

Changbin x Jeongin

Description: Jeongin needed comfort from Changbin.
...

Changbin was just chilling on the sofa, when the door to the apartment opened. He turned to look since all three members that lived with him had plans.

His eyes landed on a figure which turned out to be Jeongin. He seemed kind of out of breath, as if he had run to the place which made Changbin worry a little.

"Innie?" He asked and the younger just walked to him and wrapped his arms around the older sitting next to him.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Changbin asked as he wrapped his arms around the younger.

"I just need cuddles hyung." The younger answered still hugging the older tightly.

Jeongin isn't really the physical touch type of guy, but when he was upset he always went to someone for cuddles, which mostly helped him calm down and then tell them whatever was bothering him.

Changbin was one of the members he went to the most. Jeongin knew he could always rely on him. Changbin was also happy to be a safe place for the younger.

"Baby, do you want to go cuddle in bed?" Changbin asked softly.

"No." The younger answered.

"Okay, but sit more comfortably." The older said, helping Jeongin to sit on his lap.

As soon as they changed position Jeongin buried his face in the older's neck and started sobbing lowly.

Changbin just stroked his back and waited for the younger to calm down before asking any questions. Jeongin wasn't really the type to cry in front of the others since he didn't want to worry them.

The older just whispered sweet soothing words to help the younger calm down, which actually worked.

"Sorry hyung." Jeongin sniffled after awhile, wiping his face, but still not letting go the older.

"What happened?" Changbin asked softly.

Jeongin waited a little more, so that he would calm down completely. Changbin waited patiently still stroking the younger's back.

"You know we have that performance coming up soon. I was practicing for it but is seems like I can't get anything right." The younger sighs.

"We still have time, you don't have to stress yourself like this baby." Changbin answered.

"B-But I am the main vocalist and I can't seem to sing as I should, l-let alone the dancing and everything else hyung." Jeongin eyes were tearing up again.

"You are doing great, don't worry. I will help you tomorrow, okay?" Changbin said but he didn't get an answer from the other.

"Baby look at me." He said and the younger looked up at him. "You are doing amazing. I am sure you will master everything by the time we need to."

Jeongin looked a few seconds in the older's eyes and then he started crying again, cuddling up more into the older.

"Thanks hyung." Jeongin said.

The older just smiled as he hugged the younger tightly again. He will always reassure the younger that he is amazing, everytime he needs it.