Hyunsung

Hyunjin x Jisung

Description: Hyunjin wants to try kissing for the first time and he decides to ask Jisung to help him.
...

"Come on Jisung." The slightly older one sighs.

"Hyunjin are you out of your mind?" The younger asked in disbelief.

"Jisung it's just a kiss, I'm not asking to fuck you." Hyunjin tried to reason with the other.

"That doesn't really change my opinion." Jisung answered. He was really tempted to say yes. How could he not, one look at Hyunjin and everyone would be on their knees for him.

"Ugh why is it such a big deal for you, it's not like you are gonna have the possibility to kiss anyone else because of our work." Hyunjin said, still not giving up.

"B-But a first kiss is supposed to be with someone special.." The younger said looking away, the room feeling much smaller than it was.

"It's just a kiss there is no need for it to be so complicated." Hyunjin said while looking directly at him.

Jisung felt even worse now. He had at least hoped the other would say something nice about why he chose Jisung out of everyone. It's not like Changbin or Felix or anyone else would say no to Hyunjin.

"Can we not do this? Go ask someone else, I'm sure they would be happy to help you." Jisung replied.

"I don't want the others to do that, I want you." The older said, making Jisung's breath hitch for a second.

"Why?" He asked, getting his hopes up a little.

"I don't really want to leave a bad impression to the others." Hyunjin confessed and Jisung felt his heart aching a bit. "You know, you have already seen the worst part of me predebut so I don't think anything will top that."

"Yea... But I still don't want to." Jisung looked down. He was already head over heels for the older and this wouldn't help his situation.

"Oh my god Jisung! Why are so hard to convince?" Hyunjin says frustrated.

"Well w-what if I am in a relationship." Jisung says trying to get out of that situation. "I can't really cheat."

"You are in a relationship?" Hyunjin raised a brow not believing it.

"I am." Jisung said looking at the door "And I don't plan to help you with your bullshit."

"You are the one talking bullshit." The older scoffs.

"Believe what you want." Jisung says and he gets up from the bed and walks to the door. As he reaches for the handle, Hyunjin grabs his wrist and turns him around, pinning him to the door.

"Who are you trying to deceive?" The older says, his tone dark as he stares into the younger's eyes.

"Let me go." Jisung struggles against the other "I have no reason to deceive you."

"Then stop talking nonsense and just agree to help me out this one time." Hyunjin answers.

"Why can't you just go ask Felix, I am pretty sure that no matter what you do, it won't change anything between you two." The other says just wanting to get out of there.