Minbin

Minho x Changbin

Description: Changbin is on a strict diet. This doesn't sit well with Minho though.
...

"Careful there. Are you alright?" Minho looked at Changbin through the mirror in the dance practice room.

"Yeah, sorry just lost my balance." Changbin answered.

"Okay kids, 5 minutes break." Chan said gaining everyone's attention.

They all let out a sigh of relief. The group had been practicing for hours to perfect their choreography and they were all exhausted.

"Hey Bin, come over here." Chan said and Changbin approached him. Minho also there.

"I know, I am sorry, I will do better." Changbin said looking down.

"No, no. Are you sick? Not feeling well?" Chan asked. "It's okay if you make mistakes, but if you're not well, you should just go home and rest, it's no big deal."

"I'm not sick, I just.. wasn't focused I guess." Changbin said not sure.

"You can go home, Binnie." Minho said sweetly, putting a hand on the other's shoulder reassuringly.

"I'm fine." Changbin protested.

"Clearly not." Chan said "Just go, we won't practice long either, we have been at it all day."

"Fine." Changbin let out a sigh and left to gather his things.

He didn't seem fine at all despite what he said. He walked way slower than usual, lost his balance a lot and seemed a bit pale.

"Hey Minho hyung." Felix called out and Minho turned his attention to him.

Felix grabbed the other's hand and dragged him a little to the side so no one would hear their conversation.

"Bin hyung is on a strict diet." Felix said. "He said something about the staff telling him he was getting too fat."

"What?" Minho asked in disbelief.

"Yeah I know." Felix sighed "But he hasn't eaten anything all day and yesterday he only ate a small meal."

"Is that why he is like this?" The older asked and Felix nodded.

"I think he doesn't have any energy. I mean he practices for hours, goes to the gym, creates music, with like only half a decent meal." Felix explains.

"Thanks for telling me Lix." Minho smiled a little and quickly went after Changbin, telling the others he would be back soon.

It didn't take much for him to catch up with the younger. He was walking slowly, almost stumbling over his feet.

"Hey Bin, I will drive you home." The older said.

"There is no need, I can just walk." The other answered.

"Nah it's fine." Minho said and the younger nodded.

They got in Minho's car and he started to drive. The older was looking for a way to talk about the situation, but he couldn't really come up with a good way to start it.

"Are you going to the gym later?" Minho questioned.

"Yeah." Changbin responded.

"Then how about we go eat now?" The older continued.

"Oh.. No, I will eat at home." Changbin answered a little upset.

"It's okay, I can cook something." Minho said catching the other by surprise.

"You don't have to." The younger said.

"Bin." Minho started seriously making the other face him. "You don't need to be on a diet."

Changnin froze. He was trying to hide it from the others, since he knew they would try to stop him.

"Felix told you?" He asked with a half smile.

"Not that it would have taken me long, looking at the way you are ending up." Minho said.

"I mean, I am getting kind of fat." Changbin said playing with his finger.

"You are not." Minho stated sternly "Binnie, we practice for hours and you even go to the gym. The meals you are having aren't enough for people that don't do anything all day let alone for you."

"But if I don't eat then I will lose weight due to all the exercise. It's okay hyung." Changbin tried to convince the older.

"No. You aren't fat, you are muscular. It's very different." The older answered.

Silence followed those words. Minho had parked the car in the parking near the apartment. He looked at Changbin who was just looking at his lap.

"Let's go inside. I will cook." Minho said and got out before the other could speak.

He went around the car and opened the younger's door, helping him get out. And took his hand when he saw that Changbin was hesitant.

Minho almost dragged the younger inside and made him sit down as he prepared some meat. Even if Changbin tried to convince him not to cook anything for him, Minho didn't listen.

When Minho was done he brought everything to the table and sat down in front of the younger, waiting for him to start eating.

Changbin was hesitant, but he felt bad for making his hyung worried and even making him cook just for him, so he started to eat.

"Good boy." Minho said with a small smile and the younger blushed.

"You don't have to do this. I really think I should lose some weight." Changbin said again.

"Binnie, you don't need to lose weight and even if you did, you don't starve yourself." Minho said.

Changbin smiled at the older, liking the sweet words and tone he used all day with him. He almost started crying.

"Thanks hyung." He said looking at his plate, trying to contain the tears.

"Why are you crying?" Minho got up and rushed to the other's side, putting a hand on his back.

"I just felt really touched by everything you said and did today." Changbin sniffled. "You know I am usually the one comforting others."

"Aww big baby." Minho patted the younger's back. "Whenever you need someone to comfort you, I am here."

"Thank you hyung." Changbin repeated again and turned to give the older a hug.

"No need for that." Minho said hugging back with a small smile.