Hyunlix

Hyunjin x Felix

Description: Felix starts getting frustrated for not being able to learn a move, but Hyunjin consoles him.
...
Felix huffs again. He and Hyunjin had been trying out a new choreography, but he couldn't seem to get the right timing for a certain move no matter how many times he tried.

"I give up" He says as he goes to sit near the wall.

"It's okay, let's try it again." Hyunjin said.

"No way, I can't do it." Felix shakes his head.

"You can." Hyunjin says as he nears the boy. He crouches down in front of him and admires the boy for a bit.

"I just can't do it. It's already been half an hour." The younger sighs. Hyunjin moves to sit down next to the boy. He puts an arm around his shoulder bringing the younger closer.

"It's fine, let's just take a break, we can try again later." The older reassured.
Felix just hums. He lays his head on the taller's shoulder and relaxes a bit. They stay there, in comfortable silence, for a few minutes.

"Why am I so useless?" Felix asks lifting his head a bit, like it's a normal question.

"What are you saying?" The other turns to Felix quite shocked "You are not ,in any way, useless."

"I am." Felix turns to face Hyunjin "I am part of danceracha yet I can't seem to master the choreography."

"It's not like any of us is perfect. Me and Minho hyung have difficulties sometimes too. And all the others too, it's normal, we are human." Hyunjin says calmly.

"But-"

"This is the end of the discussion, don't even think about saying something like this again." The older cuts him off "You are not useless, never were, never will be." Felix looks at Hyunjin with sparkling eyes.

"Thank you" Felix says with a heartwarming smile.

Hyunjin's heart skips a beat seeing that. Everyone has a soft spot for the sunshine of the group, but Hyunjin seems to have quite a special place for him in his heart. The taller blushes a bit and he turns around to hide it.

"You okay?" Felix asks.

"Y-Yes I'm fine." Hyunjin answers getting up "I should move around a bit, my limbs are getting numb."

Felix gets up too and hugs the older. It took him by surprise but he hugged him back.

"You are so cute." Hyunjin mumbled squeezing the shorter.

"What?" Felix pulls away a bit confused.

"N-Nothing, I was just thinking out loud." Hyunjin says.
Felix eyes him suspiciously, while Hyunjin tries to act normal.

"Jinnie?" Felix questions.

"Yes..?" Hyunjin answers unsure.

"Can I.." Felix takes a deep breath as he closes his eyes "Can I kiss you?"

Hyunjin's breath hitches. Did he hear that right? Did Felix just ask to kiss him?

"I-I know it's kind of a-awkward, but I really want to k-kiss you." The younger says playing with his rings, while looking everywhere but Hyunjin.

Without any other word spoken, the older grabs Felix's face with both hands and kisses him. Felix took a second to process everything but didn't hesitate to kiss him back. They pull away after a bit and just stare at each other.

They were both blushing and Felix wanted to say something, but before he could Hyunjin kissed him again.

"Sorry, I couldn't control myself." Hyunjin takes a step back as soon as the kiss ended.

"I-I kinda liked it." Felix said blushing even more and Hyunjin was dying from the cuteness.
He neared the younger again and put his hands on the other's waist. Felix couldn't bring himself to look the older in the eyes.

"I really like you Felix and not in a really friendly way." Hyunjin spoke and Felix's head snapped up.

"You do?" He asked not believing what he was hearing.

"Yes and a lot actually." The older admitted. "You have no idea how much I have been holding back not wanting to scare you away." He sighs.

"You could never scare me away." Felix retorts with a smile. "And I like you too." He admits shyly.