Chanmin

Chan x Seungmin

Description: Chan and Seungmin share a cute little moment.
...

"Seungmin, is there anything you want from the members?" Chan asks.

"Me?" The other looks a little confused.

The older just nods as he continues whatever he was doing. Seungmin also looks back at his work and thinks a little. He smiles to himself and then speaks.

"I want Chan hyung" The younger starts which gains everyone's attention.

Chan tried to seem like he didn't care about whatever the younger was about to say, yet you could see how much attention he was paying and how curious he was. Seungmin continued.

"I want him to live forever." The younger concluded.

Jeongin and Jisung start laughing, since to them it seemed funny. Seungmin looked up to the camera a little confused as to why they found it funny. The leader was flustered.

"Han why are you laughing?" The older opted to scold the other.

"It's because... I don't want to imagine a life without you." Seungmin smiles shyly as he glances at the older.

Chan even more flustered than before, tries to compose himself. He tries not to seem affected. The leader lets out a deep sigh before answering.

"Thank you Seungmin. I only have you." Chan says.

"I am the only one, right?" Seungmin grins.

Chan tried to hold back his smile, but he found the other too cute. He decided against answering the almost rhetorical question and continue to film the video as that was the important part.

After a while they finished filming and were about to make their way home, but Chan stopped Seungmin. The younger was confused and waited for the leader to explain.

"I need to grab something in the studio, come with me." Chan answered.

Seungmin rolled his eyes, but followed the leader. They made their way to the studio where both guys entered. Seungmin waited by the door as Chan was looking through the drawers.

"What exactly are you looking for?" The younger questioned.

"My notebook. I am sure it is around here." The other answered still looking.

After a few minutes, Chan finally found it and let out a relived sigh. Seungmin just stared at him confused. The older could buy as many notebooks as he wants, why worry so much about it.

"You don't recognize it?" Chan asked when he saw the younger's face.

"Is that..." Seungmin's eyes widen "That is the notebook I bought you pre-debut."

"It is." Chan smiled. "I always write my emotional songs here."

"Are you planning on writing an emotional song?" Seungmin asked.

"I already have a few lines in mind. You know something about wanting to live forever." Chan smirked.

At that Seungmin blushed. He hadn't thought much about the comment when he made it, but now being faced with it he felt embarrassed. He looked away, not able to hold eye contact.

"Oh now you are shy?" Chan chuckled. "You weren't when you said you didn't want to imagine a world without me."

"I really don't. But that is no reason to boost your confidence." Seungmin bit back.

"Am I just supposed to act like you said nothing?" Chan asked.

"You are. It's not like you don't know how important you are to us." Seungmin said.

"Us? You and the others?" The leader said.

"Especially me..." Seungmin mumbled.

"I didn't quite catch that." Chan tried to hold back his smile.

"You are important to me, okay?!" The younger let out. "Just because I don't say it often, doesn't mean you aren't."

"I know. You might not say it, but you show it." The older smiled fondly. "I just like to hear it sometimes."

The comment left the other a little perplexed. He didn't think that he needed to tell Chan that. Of course he felt bad now.

"Sorry. I will tell you as many times as you want to hear it." Seungmin went and hugged the older.

"T-There is no need." Chan hugged back. "I got carried away."

"You did not. We all need to hear sweet things every once in a while." Seungmin smiled. "You are very important."

"Thank you." Chan said as he was growing emotional from the interaction. He didn't expect the day to end like that.

~~~~

A/N: Short update, I know. I love the idea for this one shot, but I really don't like how it came out. I will try to make better ones :'(